3 Hottest Sounding Women in Music (since mass marketed recordings)

Wolfbane

Lady Gaga needs to practice her Lip Synking 

Lady Gaga can actually sing. Check her out on youtube with Tony Bennett. She made a believer out of me. 

Your correct as she was an accomplished jazz singer who took opera training. She was going nowhere and asked her agent what to do and he said change your name and switch to rock. Done deal.

JJK

Lady Gaga can actually sing. Check her out on youtube with Tony Bennett. She made a believer out of me. Linda Ronstadt is one of my all time favorites. Her albums with Nelson Riddle are some of my favorites. Some now call her and others like Adele screamers and she did like to raise her voice. I lean more to the sultry voices than screamers more in my old age. 

You can compare Lady Gaga's vocal chops in the 'Duet I and II CDs' with Tony Bennett. I'd give both Amy Winehouse and KD Lang the nod over Lady Gaga.

Maybe some of these rocker female singers will do as Linda Ronstadt and switch over to other music one day. 

She went from outstanding to really unbelievably  fat.

JJK

Looks are not applicable. It's not a swimsuit competition but a talent show question limited to women who sing when you eyes are 'wide shut'.  :)

Lady Gaga can actually sing. Check her out on youtube with Tony Bennett. She made a believer out of me. Linda Ronstadt is one of my all time favorites. Her albums with Nelson Riddle are some of my favorites. Some now call her and others like Adele screamers and she did like to raise her voice. I lean more to the sultry voices than screamers more in my old age. 

You can compare Lady Gaga's vocal chops in the 'Duet I and II CDs' with Tony Bennett. I'd give both Amy Winehouse and KD Lang the nod over Lady Gaga.

Maybe some of these rocker female singers will do as Linda Ronstadt and switch over to other music one day. 

She went from outstanding to really unbelievably  fat.

JJK

Looks are not applicable. It's not a swimsuit competition but a talent show question limited to women who sing when you eyes are 'wide shut'.  :)

Well I remember her singing at Folsom Prison in a miniskirt and just recently somewhere that I couldn't remember because I was in shock.

JJK

Since modern country isn't getting much love here...

Radio stations have worn it out by now but first time I heard Cam sing "burning house" my jaw just dropped.  

Also I have a thing for Kimberly Perry's voice in a white trash sort of way.  

Jennifer Nettles just makes me cry in this song.  

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

• Moderators

She went from outstanding to really unbelievably fat.

JJK

Looks are not applicable. It's not a swimsuit competition but a talent show question limited to women who sing when you eyes are 'wide shut'. :)

Well I remember her singing at Folsom Prison in a miniskirt and just recently somewhere that I couldn't remember because I was in shock.

JJK

You were in Folsom?

• Like 2

I couldn't remember because I was in shock

Thyroid condition I believe.

Parkinson's, it ended her career, but she perseveres with other causes.

She actually does have thyroid disease.  Parkinsons alone doesn't cause weight gain.  

JJK

Looks are not applicable. It's not a swimsuit competition but a talent show question limited to women who sing when you eyes are 'wide shut'. :)

JJK

You were in Folsom?

Johnny Cash did a special at Folsom with Linda . No I wasn't there.

JJK

• Like 1

JJK

JJK

You were in Folsom?

Johnny Cash did a special at Folsom with Linda . No I wasn't there.

JJK

He also recorded his album 'At San Quentin' at, you guessed it, San Quentin in 1969. I suspect he knew he would have a guaranteed captive audience when recording live at a prison.  :)