3 Hottest Sounding Women in Music (since mass marketed recordings)

Wolfbane

Lady Gaga needs to practice her Lip Synking

Lady Gaga can actually sing. Check her out on youtube with Tony Bennett. She made a believer out of me. Linda Ronstadt is one of my all time favorites. Her albums with Nelson Riddle are some of my favorites. Some now call her and others like Adele screamers and she did like to raise her voice. I lean more to the sultry voices than screamers more in my old age.

You can compare Lady Gaga's vocal chops in the 'Duet I and II CDs' with Tony Bennett. I'd give both Amy Winehouse and KD Lang the nod over Lady Gaga.

Maybe some of these rocker female singers will do as Linda Ronstadt and switch over to other music one day.

She went from outstanding to really unbelievably fat.

JJK

Looks are not applicable. It's not a swimsuit competition but a talent show question limited to women who sing when you eyes are 'wide shut'. :)

Well I remember her singing at Folsom Prison in a miniskirt and just recently somewhere that I couldn't remember because I was in shock.

JJK

You were in Folsom?

Johnny Cash did a special at Folsom with Linda . No I wasn't there.

JJK

You've hijacked you own thread. :lol:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Lady Gaga needs to practice her Lip Synking

Lady Gaga can actually sing. Check her out on youtube with Tony Bennett. She made a believer out of me. Linda Ronstadt is one of my all time favorites. Her albums with Nelson Riddle are some of my favorites. Some now call her and others like Adele screamers and she did like to raise her voice. I lean more to the sultry voices than screamers more in my old age.
You can compare Lady Gaga's vocal chops in the 'Duet I and II CDs' with Tony Bennett. I'd give both Amy Winehouse and KD Lang the nod over Lady Gaga.

Maybe some of these rocker female singers will do as Linda Ronstadt and switch over to other music one day.

She went from outstanding to really unbelievably fat.

JJK

Looks are not applicable. It's not a swimsuit competition but a talent show question limited to women who sing when you eyes are 'wide shut'. :)
Well I remember her singing at Folsom Prison in a miniskirt and just recently somewhere that I couldn't remember because I was in shock.

JJK

You were in Folsom?

Johnny Cash did a special at Folsom with Linda . No I wasn't there.

JJK

Johnny Cash taped in Nashville, I think they went out to a prison in Tennessee for that special. If it's the one I am thinking of where she did Desperado and Your No Good. Interesting song choices for a prison. Edited by dwilawyer

What!-------No Diana Ross?

Read the thread Diana is on at least one list.

It's not about what the artist looks like but rather about how hot sounding they are to your ears sight unseen. Like a double blind test. To me musicality counts.  :)

Well if that's the case, K.D. Lang is right up there.

• Like 1

Grace Potter

Ann Wilson

Christina Aguilera

If you can find the VH-1 Divas clip with Grace Potter doing Crazy On You with Ann and Nancy Wilson. It's awesome.

I've seen Grace live  twice in the last 6 months she is amazing !

• Like 1

Grace Potter

Ann Wilson

Christina Aguilera

If you can find the VH-1 Divas clip with Grace Potter doing Crazy On You with Ann and Nancy Wilson. It's awesome.

I've seen Grace live  twice in the last 6 months she is amazing !

I think you’re right.  Funny--I’ve seen Ann & Nancy twice in the past six months!

• Like 2