Ridiculous has stepped up its game

Grizzog

We all know acoustic paneling and treatments are real and work when done properly.

I cannot, however, figure out how a company lives with itself when proposing picture frames and furniture pads as real treatments.

...interesting how they don't explain what or how these panels and dots do the magical things they do...

http://www.synergisticresearch.com/new-uef-acoustic-panels-and-uef-acoustic-dots/

There not telling the truth, it's really all about the gold looking Buddha statue in the background, they can completely change the sound. :unsure:  

I've read your post three times and every time I read "good looking Buddha."

Am I looking for love in all the wong places?

+++

Back to the subject:  The next time I am doing critical listening to harmonica with goofy vocals and think "dam, needs more bass" I am definitely going to give the magic dots a try.    :emotion-19::emotion-21::emotion-22:

• Like 1

My dot (.) makes this sentence look clearer.

Now, look at this sentence without my dot

You can clearly see the difference between the two with my doted sentence being clearer and more of my dots make for even clearer post........

Contact me for purchase of my post clearer dots. 10% off to forum members.

Edited by soundbound
  • Like 2

• Moderators
I've read your post three times and every time I read "good looking Buddha."   Am I looking for love in all the wong places?

I would bet money good looking buddah would improve any sounds, It's true, every time I see good looking buddah I get in a better mood and that improves listening. 

And yes you may be looking in the wong places, but it doesn't matter were you find it really. 

Chasing the "dot" theory I scurried down to the grocery store for some ice cream Dippin Dots. Talkin' about bringing the KHorns to a whole new level. Scooping a mouthful of dots was, well, the height of KHorn nirvana. Which slowly slipped away as they melted then back to crappy, ordinary KHorns. It's Dippin Dots or nothing in my listening room. Talk about brain freeze!

• Like 1

They probably should have mentioned the condition of the air such as humidity and methane contamination, dust particulate, house insulation, paint thickness on the walls, dirt on the floors, air pressure,  gravitational lines of force, carpenter bee noise, and dog and cat hair contamination.

JJK