Palladium Sale...

Schu

Says "short supply".  What then?  Discontinued?  New model?

Just a guess, but I would think that slowing sales and the "hype" that typically follows the introduction of a "new and improved" model, caused them to make a decision to use up the pieces and parts and fulfill any contracted purchases of those parts to make way for the new entry.  But, I could be wrong.

people at the pilgramidge said they saw palladiums being built and they thought there were not being discontinued. my guess would be they were assembling last of the product pieces they have and the palladium line is finished. too high of a price tag for the klipsch name. 

• Like 1

people at the pilgramidge said they saw palladiums being built and they thought there were not being discontinued. my guess would be they were assembling last of the product pieces they have and the palladium line is finished. too high of a price tag for the klipsch name.

If Kilpsch wanted to get into that area, I would think it'd make sense for them to spin off a start-up company specifically designed for the upper echelon of the speaker market.

I know for the 15-20 people in my group at the Hope listening room where Palladiums and RF7ll's were compared no one said the Palladiums were anywhere near worth the $$ difference between the two. $$$ for $$$ the RF's were a bargain and I believe more folks liked the RF's for sonics over the Palladiums.

• Like 1

I wonder if the market is actually shifting back to the retro Heritage models? It seems like about the same time the Palladiums started to be discounted, the Heritage series got a healthy price bump. The LSII's are now the same price as the Palladiums on sale.

• Like 1