When Did We Become So Wimpy On The Forum?

tidmack

This may have been written but being too lazy to skim through twenty odd pages how 'bout we drop the term upgrade for modified or hot rodded or the simplest - changed. I bought my KHorns with Dave's Fastlane top hat and ALK extreme slopes already in place. They do not have a Klipsch badge anywhere on them. I tell people that have no knowledge of what a KHorn is that they are a modified KHorn. Are they superior to a stock KHorn? Don't know, never heard a pair in my room. I do know that for my ears they sound really good. And in reality I probably shouldn't refer to them as KHorns? I imagine Chief would have less problem with what I own being referred to as modified KHorn as opposed to "upgraded" KHorns. They are what they are.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deang said:

Roy gets the benefit of the doubt because he's a great guy and he's a walking horn generator. So, I think I'm going to completely back off, and wait and see what the mad scientist is up to

Glad to hear there Dean. Never talked to you in person but, found you more than civil.

Hope you all can get it sorted.

Listening to Chorus now, and a tear, fell down my cheek...yeaah

Sounds like a Klipsch advert. Just kidding but how true.

Good Fortune

I'm confused.  So does Klipsch have and update package for Heritage.  Like K77 drivers or K55 drivers w/ or w/o tweeter?  Some sort of crossover options?  Seems I remember getting some "Cornwalls 1.5" once with blown tweeter.

So I can call Klipsch and get a replacement?  

Whatabout new passive radiators for my Forte?  

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, jwc said:

I'm confused.  So does Klipsch have and update package for Heritage.  Like K77 drivers or K55 drivers w/ or w/o tweeter?  Some sort of crossover options?  Seems I remember getting some "Cornwalls 1.5" once with blown tweeter.

So I can call Klipsch and get a replacement?  

Whatabout new passive radiators for my Forte?  

@Chief bonehead. Can you answer this???

Oh my.  I feel bad having the Chief chime in on a Saturday night.  It isn't an emergency or anything.  I was thinking there might be some common knowledge there that I wasn't aware of.

I have Belles too.  So is there any kind of an update package for that?

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, jwc said:

Oh my.  I feel bad having the Chief chime in on a Saturday night.  It isn't an emergency or anything.  I was thinking there might be some common knowledge there that I wasn't aware of.

I have Belles too.  So is there any kind of an update package for that?

@jwc he will answer when he can!