Has anyone here ordered brand new heritage speakers from Klipsch, what has your experience been?

AaronB123

1 hour ago, wdecho said:

Forklift driver loading on the wrong truck. I have seen it take many days for the pallet to finally arrive depending on where it was wrongly shipped to. 

Ya, I emailed the supervisor last night, woke up this morning to an email saying they located it at the local dock near my house so I was really happy. I jumped out of bed and called the dock and of course they said they don't have it and don't know where the supervisor got that information from. 

Face Palm...OMG........drive down there tell them there should be 4 boxes and you only got 2. Have to explain it like your talking a idiot cause that's who they hire.

I will never again say I'm having a bad day.......I would be having a aneurysm by now......we are all hanging with you man.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ricktate said:

Face Palm...OMG........drive down there tell them there should be 4 boxes and you only got 2. Have to explain it like your talking a idiot cause that's who they hire.

I will never again say I'm having a bad day.......I would be having a aneurysm by now......we are all hanging with you man.  

Ya, I was thinking about driving down there myself. I do have a truck so I could pick it up if they have it but I'm afraid I go all the way down there and they won't have it. If that happens my road rage on the way home will be off the chart's that's what I'm afraid of. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

Ya, I emailed the supervisor last night, woke up this morning to an email saying they located it at the local dock near my house so I was really happy. I jumped out of bed and called the dock and of course they said they don't have it and don't know where the supervisor got that information from. 

I have been following the thread, sympathetically appalled at your experience.  Just when I think it can't get any worse, there's the information you just posted.  ^^^

UN-freakin' believable.

• Like 1

@Chad

Someone from Klipsch sales really needs to read this thread.  I understand Klipsch isn't involved in this fiasco but they need to see the level of service the end consumer is getting on this, the highest end, product Klipsch offers in the Heritage line.  Imagine if this was your first Klipsch purchase ever????

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I have been following the thread, sympathetically appalled at your experience.  Just when I think it can't get any worse, there's the information you just posted.  ^^^

UN-freakin' believable.

Ya, well when I called them they were basically just opening up and said they hadn't checked the docks yet for any shipments that may have come in overnight and the woman that checks said she wont be checking for another hour or so, so I guess we will wait and see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

@Chad

Someone from Klipsch sales really needs to read this thread.  I understand Klipsch isn't involved in this fiasco but they need to see the level of service the end consumer is getting on this, the highest end, product Klipsch offers in the Heritage line.  Imagine if this was your first Klipsch purchase ever????

Other than buying used it actually pretty much is. The only thing I have ever bought new from Klipsch was the Pro media computer speakers years ago which I just picked up at bestbuy. I agree though honestly when you buy a speaker with an MSRP of 16,000 dollars, the price of a small car honestly they should be delivered priority overnight instead they find the cheapest company they can which is honestly unacceptable. 

Does anyone know what shipping company Klipsch uses when you buy heritage directly from them? @MetropolisLakeOutfitters do you know?

6 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

@Chad

btw - excellent move tagging Chad on this.  @AaronB123 - you sir have to be hands down winner most patient customer of the year award in ANY line of business.

14 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

UN-freakin' believable.

and I'm kinda watching the train wreck.  I think Dave hit the nail square on the head re my feelings - sympathetically appalled.  well put Dave.

10 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

Does anyone know what shipping company Klipsch uses when you buy heritage directly from them? @MetropolisLakeOutfitters do you know?

I don't want to speak for Cory (but I will LOL).  He MAY know, but purchasing from a retailer and purchasing from Klipsch are 2 different things.  A retailer gets speakers directly from Klipsch then sells to the end user.  The shipper that carries to retailers may not be the same shipper used by Klipsch to deliver to homes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -js- said:

btw - excellent move tagging Chad on this.  @AaronB123 - you sir have to be hands down winner most patient customer of the year award in ANY line of business.

and I'm kinda watching the train wreck.  I think Dave hit the nail square on the head re my feelings - sympathetically appalled.  well put Dave.

Lol believe me I'm not that patient this crap has ruined my day yesterday and today but I really don't know what I can do. I'm literally inches away from telling them I'm gonna get a lawyer involved. The only reason i don't really wanna push the envelope with them is because they are still in possession of my speaker and I don't want to get them so mad they throw it off a bridge or something but believe me I'd love to give them a piece of my mind. As I've said I don't know how stupid you've gotta be to lose a shipment that's literally the size of a refrigerator. I don't know what kinda people they have working there but at this point I actually got onecall involved. I called them last night about this. 

I asked him worst case scenario what happens if they can't find the missing speaker and he said then they will have to take the one I have back and give me a full refund because unfortunately the set I bought was the last one they had. I will never get another deal like this, I already asked Klipsch if they will budge at all on the MSRP and the guy was very stern and said absolutely not, that price is set in stone so if this doesn't work out it's either buy MSRP or just get a regular pair either way I'd be looking at probably another month wait time. At this rate maybe I should just buy a used pair! 

Good news is though the guy at onecall said he has someone that is very high up in the ABF chain and says he will have answers for me today which I am not so sure how much I believe because so far everyone I have talked to has said they will get back to me with answers and no one ever does. 

I wrote this out, and am now having 2nd thoughts, asking 'should I hit post on this?'  

and another thing.  @Chad - from my POV, it looks to me like KGI could be taking a real beating on this.  I think KGI has the benefit of the forum faithful in that we respect & love the products so much that we will endure many things.  but Chad, I hope you see my point that through no direct fault of KGI, this whole ordeal stinks to high heavens.  that's all I'm trying to say, and that hopefully KGI can do everything possible to prevent things like this from occurring on a regular basis.

for me - I don't have much $ invested in my system now, and probably can't afford to really do much as soon as I would like to.  but after reading about AaronB123's ordeal, I gotta tell ya - it would give me pause to order new, lest I have a similar experience?  um, no thanks.

also for me personally - I have no fault with KGI on this but hope there might be something that can be done to manage - what's it called, supply chain? - from end to end to a standard where customers don't have to endure such experiences.  /rant over (for now)  ;)

• Like 1

Just now, -js- said:

I wrote this out, and am now having 2nd thoughts, asking 'should I hit post on this?'  

and another thing.  @Chad - from my POV, it looks to me like KGI could be taking a real beating on this.  I think KGI has the benefit of the forum faithful in that we respect & love the products so much that we will endure many things.  but Chad, I hope you see my point that through no direct fault of KGI, this whole ordeal stinks to high heavens.  that's all I'm trying to say, and that hopefully KGI can do everything possible to prevent things like this from occurring on a regular basis.

for me - I don't have much $ invested in my system now, and probably can't afford to really do much as soon as I would like to.  but after reading about AaronB123's ordeal, I gotta tell ya - it would give me pause to order new, lest I have a similar experience?  um, no thanks.

also for me personally - I have no fault with KGI on this but hope there might be something that can be done to manage - what's it called, supply chain? - from end to end to a standard where customers don't have to endure such experiences.  /rant over (for now)  ;)

I agree 100%

1 minute ago, wdecho said:

Aaron, talk about a run of bad luck. I do believe you will eventually get your lost speaker but it may take some time if it was mistakenly put on the wrong truck. Hopefully it is at your hometown warehouse and just needs to located. 

Yes that's what I hope too. The guy at onecall has been by far the most helpful. he said the reason they are probably having trouble finding it is because since it was a part of a pair they arent both going to have tracking numbers and shipping labels on them. The one I got has all that so that would mean the other one doesn't so he think's it's probably at the local location but that's why they can't find it. 

2 minutes ago, Tasdom said:

Have you asked to see a copy of the BOL (Bill of Lading)? I'd be interested to see if it list 4 boxes, 2 pallers, etc.

I have't asked to see  that but everyone I have talked to including onecall has assured me there were 2 pallets and on the tracking information it does say 2 pallets with a combined weight of 588 lbs. I know the one box I got yesterday couldn't have weighed 588 I would say 200 at most plus whatever the pallet itself weighed, couldn't be more than 25 lbs. 

• Like 1

AAron, I have been reading this waiting for the happy ending that never seems to come. Hopefully soon and it have been worth the wait. The good news is that the "BF" in ABF stands for Best Freight, bad news is that the "A" stands for Arkansas'. Sorry to my friends in Arkansas, couldn't resist.

• Like 1