Has anyone here ordered brand new heritage speakers from Klipsch, what has your experience been?

AaronB123

14 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

Unless this single Khorn has been stolen it has to be somewhere either on a truck or in a warehouse.

Absolutely!

If I were a truck driver and I had a pallet left over, wouldn't the common sense thing to do FIRST would be to call wherever the heck you just came from, and say "I have an extra pallet with a gigantic Klipsch speaker inside, is anybody looking for this thing?  :huh:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wvu80 said:

Absolutely!

If I were a truck driver and I had a pallet left over, wouldn't the common sense thing to do FIRST would be to call wherever the heck you just came from, and say "I have an extra pallet with a gigantic Klipsch speaker inside, is anybody looking for this thing?  :huh:

Just like whoever ripped off all those golf clubs from me. I'm sure that wasn't their 1st question. It was "where can I unload these for a decent price?"

Mark

49 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

Squeaky wheel gets the grease is right! That's why I call every day. I call, I email and Oh ya I got onecall involved too and yes I did send them pictures of the box to show them what it will look like when they find it. 

I know, this is the whole thing that is getting me mad too, how they can be this stupid! Like you said 2 pallets with a combined worth of 16,000 dollars and they go and lose one. I can't imagine how the post office (who I used to think was bad but boy I've seen it all now) manages to keep millions of little tiny letters organized and going to the right place but this shipping company loses a pallet with a 200LB speaker on it! You've gotta be half dead honestly. I don't know how they manage to make it through every day life with that level of intelligence. 

I really don't think they are ever going to find it. They have already said maybe you should just have onecall send a replacement and file a claim with us which as I said isn't going to work because according to them they don't have any more in stock and it looks like they are getting more and more scarce. I think Klipsch.com is sold out of them too because when you look at them it no longer gives the price or the option to add to cart. 

There's currently a pair on that well known online auction website and also a pair on Amazon.com.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Just like whoever ripped off all those golf clubs from me. I'm sure that wasn't their 1st question. It was "where can I unload these for a decent price?"  Mark

I saw your earlier story about that.  Wow!  :o

Your point in that story, about holding the shipper and not the original vendor to blame made a lot of sense as well.

37 minutes ago, Wolfbane said:

There's currently a pair on that well known online auction website and also a pair on Amazon.com.

I know and I've already talked to them. I'm honestly thinking of just buying those, taking a road trip to pick them up and telling onecall to cancel the order. I know they'll never find that other speaker. I bet it did get stolen. 

13 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

It's a bad time of year for the shipping industry. I hope this doesn't drag out until after Christmas!

Oh if it does I'll have cancelled the order and demanded a refund by then. If this shit isn't settled by next Friday at the very latest I'm demanding a refund from onecall. 

28 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

Oh if it does I'll have cancelled the order and demanded a refund by then. If this shit isn't settled by next Friday at the very latest I'm demanding a refund from onecall. 

Isn't this one of only 70 pairs produced, and had at a significant discount? I might wait, but that's just me...

Best of luck with a timely delivery, or whatever you might need to decide.

3 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

Isn't this one of only 70 pairs produced, and had at a significant discount? I might wait, but that's just me...

Best of luck with a timely delivery, or whatever you might need to decide.

Idk I gotta say if they haven't found it by next Friday it's gotta be gone. Must of been stolen. Who knows maybe someone stole it thinking there were 2 in there

After I thought about this maybe you should have refused delivery of half your order. That would put pressure on them to track the other half. Not blaming you but I wonder if that's what someone should do if this happens again.

But we all are pulling for you Aaron. What does the ABF tell the guy you ordered them from? Have they been paid for the shipment and who paid?

I had a set of cornwalls shipped from new York and I had to pay for shipping when I picked them up. If they were not both there I would have said to bad for you buddy. Find the other one and I will  pay you.

This problem all started at the shipping point. Not marking or labeling them correctly I think. I think each pallet should have had been a separate transaction. That way each one would have gotten paper work and easier to track. So that's where the pressure should be at the office where they were first taken to.

Your call everybody involved twice a day till they get so tired of hearing you they try harder. Ask them when will they be able to come pick the pallet you got up... because if they don't find the other one this one is going back. And tell them 16,000 dollar claim will be filed. Did the dealer insure these rare speakers when he sent them???? These are not something they can just replace make sure they know this also......OK Rant over,,,lol 

Wait did they go from shipping point to pick up point directly?  Ask them how do I file a 16,000 dollar claim today so you can be ready to do that. May have to drive down there with a BIG friend to get your point across...lol

I hope you hear god news next week I'm even getting stressed out over this.  lol

5 hours ago, ricktate said:

After I thought about this maybe you should have refused delivery of half your order. That would put pressure on them to track the other half. Not blaming you but I wonder if that's what someone should do if this happens again.

But we all are pulling for you Aaron. What does the ABF tell the guy you ordered them from? Have they been paid for the shipment and who paid?

I had a set of cornwalls shipped from new York and I had to pay for shipping when I picked them up. If they were not both there I would have said to bad for you buddy. Find the other one and I will  pay you.

This problem all started at the shipping point. Not marking or labeling them correctly I think. I think each pallet should have had been a separate transaction. That way each one would have gotten paper work and easier to track. So that's where the pressure should be at the office where they were first taken to.

Your call everybody involved twice a day till they get so tired of hearing you they try harder. Ask them when will they be able to come pick the pallet you got up... because if they don't find the other one this one is going back. And tell them 16,000 dollar claim will be filed. Did the dealer insure these rare speakers when he sent them???? These are not something they can just replace make sure they know this also......OK Rant over,,,lol 

Wait did they go from shipping point to pick up point directly?  Ask them how do I file a 16,000 dollar claim today so you can be ready to do that. May have to drive down there with a BIG friend to get your point across...lol

I hope you hear god news next week I'm even getting stressed out over this.  lol

Ya, my sister told me that I should refuse delivery too. At that point I thought it was going to be a simple thing of they had the other one at the local warehouse I didn't realize it was going to be this much of a mess. As far as I know Onecall is still waiting to hear back from ABF. Last time I spoke with Onecall about this he said they had a guy that was supposedly really high up in the ABF department and supposedly knew where the package was but that was 3 days ago and I still haven't heard back from them. Maybe I will give them a call right now. 

ABF has already told me that perhaps I should have onecall send me another and have them file a claim. I'll tell you one thing if it turns out I need to cancel this order I am certainly not paying to send the one I have back. Either one call or ABF can foot that bill. I didn't go to shipping point they came to my house. 

• Like 1