Has anyone here ordered brand new heritage speakers from Klipsch, what has your experience been?

AaronB123

48 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

They look great Aaron, I'm glad the 2nd one finally made it. Just out of curiosity, is that a tiny split in the veneer? And you will be catching hell from the people who insist you have them sealed in the corners. Ignore them if you can

Merry Christmas

Mark

I don't see it. 

So glad this has worked out for you Aaron..... 

Man they look AWESOME :emotion-21::emotion-21:

Keeping up with this post you could just feel all the good vibes coming your way in hopes this would all work out....... and it did.....

This is a Awesome Forum with so many many good people.... and again Aaron I want to say, in a years time you went from Chorus to LaScala's and now you got a pair of not just Khorns but 70th Anniversary Khorns..... You Da' MAN ;)

MKP :-)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AaronB123 said:

Yes, I'm not sure if everyone is aware of this but on the 70'th anniversary model the corners are sealed and they don't require corner placement as much as the regular ones. 

Roughly how thick is that back panel? 

1 hour ago, AaronB123 said:

I don't see it. 

It's Mark, he's messing with you.  There is nothing wrong with the veneer.  :rolleyes:

+++

1 hour ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I know this but people will still tell you they need to be sealed in corners. You'll see.

Times 2.  ^^^  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, dtr20 said:

Roughly how thick is that back panel? 

They are exactly 1 inch thick. Ya, one thing I just noticed you guys aren't going to believe this honestly I don't really care because I don't ever plan on selling them but the serial numbers on the two I got are not book matched like they are supposed to be. 

Serial 1.JPG

Serial 2.JPG

Aaron,

IDK about the new Khorns but older models had 4 serial numbers, one on each top hat and 1 on each bass bin. The top hats weren't consecutive, they alternated between the bass bins. Check if the bass bins have #s, they would be 42 and 44 or 44 and 46 if they are matched. I have to believe they are matched, they only made 70 pairs. I'm not kidding this time

Mark