Has anyone here ordered brand new heritage speakers from Klipsch, what has your experience been?

AaronB123

24 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Imagine.....for Aaron's heartbreak around the Holidays, they cancel the order, give him all his money back, and let him keep the Khorn he has now as a good will measure! He buys another 70th Ann. set and has a VERY nice front three. It could happen!

Ya, I was thinking that too. I'll tell ya right now I am NOT paying to have the one I have now shipped back. They will have to send a truck and get it out or let me keep it. Truthfully if it does go the route of a refund I have a feeling they might just let me keep it because you can't sell just one since they are serial matched. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Imagine.....for Aaron's heartbreak around the Holidays, they cancel the order, give him all his money back, and let him keep the Khorn he has now as a good will measure! He buys another 70th Ann. set and has a VERY nice front three. It could happen!

Ya, I spoke with onecall they said in the event they can't find the other one they would send a shipping company to my house to pick up the one I have and then give me a refund. Would Not let me keep one. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AaronB123 said:

Ya, I spoke with onecall they said in the event they can't find the other one they would send a shipping company to my house to pick up the one I have and then give me a refund. Would Not let me keep one. 

If it comes to that, get the refund first.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AaronB123 said:

Oh well. at least dreams are free. 

You do have a whole group of Klipsch folks pulling for you.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wdecho said:

My last job before retiring was in a business machine warehouse dealing with big heavy equipment. It was not uncommon for a shipment to be short occasionally but I cannot remember a case when the lost pallet was not eventually found. Your speaker is sitting in another warehouse somewhere or on a truck making the rounds rather than being stolen is my guess. That being said, I would be as angry and upset as you if all that has happened to you had happened to me. ABF is a reputable company and I am sure they are making every effort possible to find the lost pallet. With patience I feel like you will eventually receive your speaker. Best of luck. 

Ya, they have told everyone is looking very hard into this and seem to think they will find it by Monday. They also think they know which warehouse it's in which is the same one I've been telling them it's in from the beginning because that's the one where the tracking got messed up. 

Good luck Arron, the whole ordeal sounds like one long fk'ing nightmare.  I am surprised you didn't have any luck trying to file the dispute with Paypal. I've only had to do it a couple of times, but the process had been relatively painless.

Good luck again dude.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Good luck Arron, the whole ordeal sounds like one long fk'ing nightmare.  I am surprised you didn't have any luck trying to file the dispute with Paypal. I've only had to do it a couple of times, but the process had been relatively painless.

Good luck again dude.

Ya, the reason is because I didn't pay with money on a paypal account I paid with a credit card it was just processed throug paypal. I have started the process with my bank but it really doesn't even seem like I'm going to need to go through with that. The dealer has said he will pay me back he just needs like a week. I basically just filed with the bank as extra insurance in case he doesn't. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I admire the way Aaron has kept his cool during all of this. 

For the most part I have but I did send ABF a pretty nasty email telling them if they can't straighten this out I'm gonna hire an attorney lol which I don't really even know if I could. They would probably just tell me to file a claim and get a refund which onecall has already assured me they will issue me one if they can't find the other one as I mentioned. 

I really hate losing my temper I'm not that type of person and I think often times it does more harm than good. When I did send them the nasty email though they apologized and said it will most likely turn up by Monday and that they have a pretty good idea where it is. I just hate the way everything is shut down on the weekends! As soon as they tell me they have it though, I am jumping in my truck and getting it i'm not waiting for them to lose it again. 

• Like 2