W

Axz Hout

• Administrators
6 hours ago, mach-1 said:

Klipsch/voxx is swimming in the toilet 

K.

And yeah, Amy left 100% voluntarily.

We've actually had a pretty good year sales-wise, from what I've been told. Things seem to be on the upswing. The industry is being challenged every day.

• Like 3

Met her at INDY but she has helped me out numerous times with out fail. Great person.....we lost a good one there for sure.

About the business I think they need more advertising....90% of the people I run into still have no idea what KLIPSCH is or does. I wear my hat almost everyday I had 1 person say oh yea cool. Those old adds in rolling stone magazine were a big pay off I bet.

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, ricktate said:

I think they need more advertising....90% of the people I run into still have no idea what KLIPSCH is or does. 

We do what we can with what we are given - and it's pretty effective for what it is. Advertising is incredibly expensive. Some of our major competitors have insane advertising budgets. We tend to focus more on the engineering.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I think Amy landed on me quite well. If you remember, we were voting for Edwin the Duck and from what I've seen, it's doing well. She's also on instagram posting her photography which I personally enjoy.

Send he a PM, she does look in once in a while

Mark

Glasses need checking?

• Like 1

On 12/5/2016 at 11:07 AM, jwc said:

I miss Amy too but wasn't under the impression Klipsch was in the toilet.

OK  we all love Amy and Klipsch.  Given as we are here.  time/space.............

toilet rim out look......

1974  wages were  $2.00/2.10 hour  =  My first Klipsch-- free shipping  $525.....LaScala  nice but the tweeter blew the first day? 

Letter from Mrs Belle   Klipsch,  free tweeter with this letter.   The replacement K77 AlNiCol is still sounding-- but,

cost me $75 to drive to the closest  dealer for free exchange. 

Absolutely THE best company for contacting/asking/questions and getting an answer.  YHVH.

But the new LaScala  is  made with some poison MDF panels ? and useless woofer motor and cost way more than $500 ?

the big rim  is circling

No human making minimum  wages at  25 years of age  today  is considering a new single Hope made/free shipping center channel hand rubbed LaScala.