Brand New K-Horns $3800

jjptkd

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Well, the most important question is....are they consecutive serial numbers?  :ph34r:

Haha. At that price point who cares. At the price point of the Khorns in the other thread it is a huge deal. 

However, there is something fishy going on here. 

59 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I don't need any temptation Carl, hard enuff to ignore. Even without proper room I would buy these now and go pickup if I could sale the Belle triplets to cover.

C'mon, you already had your checkbook out as you were looking for Khorns that weren't new.

I say pounce, wait a while then put them on CL in a few months if you don't want to keep them.  The 35 year-old Khorns go for $3k if they are pristine.

+++

The only thing that bothers me is the ad says "immediate payment requested."  That might be good for the seller, but I don't like being rushed.

I would pull the trigger today IF I could actually look at them. Any members nearby Midland, TX? I have asked him for the s/n and what type of storage they are in. He didn't answer the "how long they have been in storage" question. I see the storage now in the listing.

9 hours ago, wvu80 said:

C'mon, you already had your checkbook out as you were looking for Khorns that weren't new.

I say pounce, wait a while then put them on CL in a few months if you don't want to keep them.  The 35 year-old Khorns go for $3k if they are pristine.

+++

The only thing that bothers me is the ad says "immediate payment requested."  That might be good for the seller, but I don't like being rushed.

Standard Ebay terms.

Hey, use PayPal and you are protected bigtime.

I think this is a win/win, altough id contact the owner outside the Bay and offer 3K.

• Like 1