What I Got Today!

Brac

Hmmmmm... Not moving back home is he? Indifferent

Bruce

No. He's had an apartment in town for quite some time. One of his long time friends stayed there and he shared the rent expense with him. For the last month or so, my son has been working out of town and staying with his employer. Coincidentally his lease is running out here and his room mate is moving out (read girlfriend). My son can't afford the apartment note on his own (PLUS he's not even here right now) so we're going to move his things into a storage facility.

Got an inexpensive oscilloscope for free! One of the physics profs at the college where I do tech support (IT), asked me if I wanted it. He intimated there was something wrong with it, but it seems to be functioning correctly. Maybe he just wanted to get rid of it. One of the probes he gave me is bad, but I'm not complaining. It's only a 20Mhz scope, made in Korea, but will work great for my audio sleuthing.

Bruce

Nothing

Was supposed to receive my Oppo 105 and a half case wine . On the Fedex site this morning they changed my delivery date on the Oppo to Wed. but the wine still says today . It's now 8:00 pm so I'm guessing that the wine is not going to show up . Sucks that I gave up a Sat. work shift to hang out all day and get buttkiss .

Like Rick's post above I did go out and get a 12 pack of Stella and a 4 pack of Piraat Belgian Ale . So between that and the ribeye I'm about to throw on the grill I should get a case of heartburn before the day is up , all is not lost ;)

Courtesy of Rudy81, I now have the foundation of a very solid 2-channel system. Just need horns, drivers, woofers, power, and source material... but otherwise they sound sweet! Thanks also for the afternoon of hanging out and listening to your very well sorted system. Those Oris 150's and Tang Band 1808's are both beautiful and wonderful sounding.

these DBB's will house 2x Crites 15" woofers and the top half will consist of Faital HF140 drivers with Faital Pro LTH142 Tractrix horns. Should be a nice little setup.

DBBs.jpg

Courtesy of Rudy81, I now have the foundation of a very solid 2-channel system. Just need horns, drivers, woofers, power, and source material... but otherwise they sound sweet! Thanks also for the afternoon of hanging out and listening to your very well sorted system. Those Oris 150's and Tang Band 1808's are both beautiful and wonderful sounding.

these DBB's will house 2x Crites 15" woofers and the top half will consist of Faital HF140 drivers with Faital Pro LTH142 Tractrix horns. Should be a nice little setup.

DBBs.jpg

Very nice... indeed!

I got my new prescription glasses today. My new TV hasn't looked better! Big Smile

i get to finally get my t.v. off my center and mount it on the wall!! (sorry for the crappy picture)

The absolute best thing I got (recently) was news that my youngest son got a Regents scholarship ! ! !

post-56867-13819855180804_thumb.jpg

i get to finally get my t.v. off my center and mount it on the wall!! (sorry for the crappy picture)

The absolute best thing I got (recently) was news that my youngest son got a Regents scholarship ! ! !

Very nice on both announcements! [<:o)]

Very nice on both announcements! Party!!!

Yes, Indeed.... Congratulations... [Y]

• Moderators

You will love it, but just be careful your on a very slippery slope. [Y][:P]

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!