What I Got Today!

Brac

Any problems getting your car started at those kind of temps?  I'd be tempted to stay home all day because if your car broke down you would not survive long without heat.

I have a large heated garage so I lucked out , it's at 60 deg all winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I live in the mountains and I saw -10F this weekend.  Luckily, it never stays that cold for long here (will be nearly 50F tomorrow at my elevation).  That said, no problem starting... :P However, it's a diesel so I plug it in anytime it's below 40F. 

30866172774_6488db228e_h.jpg

Currently have 4 cars and a large 2-car garage, but the plan is to build this coming year.  The garage is already setup with gas, so I'm going to put a good heater in soon.

17 minutes ago, Rivernuggets said:

Sure, one up me with the Oppo 203.  ;)   

Sweet.

12 minutes ago, A1UC said:

I've been waiting for this player to come out to go with my TV

Congrats on the new 4K Oppo.

Though I have viewed 4K/HDR content on my new TV through YouTube and Netflix, impressive to say the least, please report back the difference/comparison with 1080P Blu-ray.

Bill

23 minutes ago, IbizaFlame said:

Because I am just made of money...

Someday, in the near future, you will be Dr. Ibiza Flame. 

You and the future Mrs. Flame will look back on these times with fondness when a single gift or purchase was more appreciated than all the dozens of gifts you will be able to afford for all the little Flames gathered around your Christmas tree.

Remember these times, and enjoy your Playstation DVD.  It was hard earned and I'm sure it will be much enjoyed.  B)

9 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Someday, in the near future, you will be Dr. Ibiza Flame. 

You and the future Mrs. Flame will look back on these times with fondness when a single gift or purchase was more appreciated than all the dozens of gifts you will be able to afford for all the little Flames gathered around your Christmas tree.

Remember these times, and enjoy your Playstation DVD.  It was hard earned and I'm sure it will be much enjoyed.  B)

I know, isn't that terrifying?  3 more years.  I will be the first ever in my family to be "Dr." anything.

Some time will have to pass before I get to enjoy that specific PS2 game.  I still have Final Fantasy XV to take care of.  That game is eating all of my time so far this break.

4 minutes ago, IbizaFlame said:

Some time will have to pass before I get to enjoy that specific PS2 game.  I still have Final Fantasy XV to take care of.  That game is eating all of my time so far this break.

Ah, the problems you Millennials have to put up with, how do you get by?  You're breaking my heart.  :rolleyes:

Enjoy this time.

Just now, wvu80 said:

Ah, the problems you Millennials have to put up with, how do you get by?  You're breaking my heart.  :rolleyes:

Enjoy this time.

Haha, no...not a problem.

I just have an order that I do any of this stuff in.  I have plenty of work that I have to do besides games.  Like right now, I'm working on a platform for my honors track next semester.

I'll pretend you didn't call me a millennial - that's a four letter word in my book.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, IbizaFlame said:

I know, isn't that terrifying?  3 more years.  I will be the first ever in my family to be "Dr." anything.

The next 3 years would be terrifying to me, Congratulations, it's alot of hard work but anything worthwhile usually is, good for you. :emotion-21:

1 hour ago, wvu80 said:

all the little Flames gathered around your Christmas tree.

That's funny 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

You do know who that is, and the film, right?

I guessed wrong, I was surprised who it was after looking it up. Surprised by the director also, had no idea, I have never seen the movie. But need to

On 12/19/2016 at 1:09 PM, A1UC said:

I have a large heated garage so I lucked out , it's at 60 deg all winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might want to turn down the temperature in your garage to ~40 Degrees F in winter months. Warm enough to slowly melt any snow/ice that comes in with vehicles but cool enough to discourage vehicle rust. Plus you save money on power or natural gas.

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!