What I Got Today!

Brac

How do you like the 800S? It was supposed to add more bass and less treble, and the regular 800 was supposed to stay in production for peeps that want that. I think I would actually prefer the 800s, but I'm not sure.

I will let you know once I get the Bryston should be around Thursday , I really have not spent much time with them yet

I got the 78rpm shellac version of Radioheads new Album, Moon shaped Pool...specialed.jpg

I assume you haven't gotten it yet. Did it come with a digital copy so you could listen while you wait? I'm about to play it myself..

Yes... I bought the 24bit digital version in addition to the shellac/16bit. The album is just superb, really outstanding. Edited by Schu

I actually got these last Thursday from Mark... Will be used on the refurb of my LS cabinets. These K400s are in beautiful shape and will work fine in these cabinets.

Bruce

post-5045-0-00560000-1462756240_thumb.jp

I assume you haven't gotten it yet. Did it come with a digital copy so you could listen while you wait? I'm about to play it myself..

What did you think?

Edited by Schu

Denise surprised me with tickets for my birthday for the night races in Bristol for August!  It's been years since I've been to Bristol and never to the night races so I'm looking forward to it.  52 rows up at the start finish line, perfect!

• Like 2

Denise surprised me with tickets for my birthday for the night races in Bristol for August!  It's been years since I've been to Bristol and never to the night races so I'm looking forward to it.  52 rows up at the start finish line, perfect!

Amazing place. It's like an arena that holds 150k people. Have fun!

It's one of my favorite tracks for sure and in the past, I had to spend stupid amounts of money for the early race as it was always sold out for years in advance, but with attendance down she was able to score the best seats I will have ever had.

It's one of my favorite tracks for sure and in the past, I had to spend stupid amounts of money for the early race as it was always sold out for years in advance, but with attendance down she was able to score the best seats I will have ever had.

Every Nascar race now has many empty seats, but they are slowing coming back. 

I knew a couple years ago that were divorcing. One of the major arguing points was who gets the Bristol tickets!

The Indy 500 is a sellout, first time in 20 years.

What did you think?

I've been able to give it a couple of listens now and I really enjoy it. I'd love for them to make a Kid A sequel, but they continue to evolve - all while maintaining the essence of Radiohead throughout.

This came today.

afbf291530fe0d83b094e085a6858a8e.jpg

But i think i was robbed.

81c16f66b9e37fcbc19d6fa3d4a9aeaf.jpg

Oh well guess the only thing to do is, load my MC2505 and ship it to Terry for repairs.

I must the quality that went into this box, was way better than the one for the Brystons and cheaper to boot.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Moderators

UPS just came and left a whole box of stuff from Klipsch, more things to give away at the pilgrimage, plus all the badges with names so we know who everyone is..  :emotion-21:  

• Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!