What I Got Today!

Brac

Frank Lloydwright had Taliesin West here. After the now 6 month old hairy French child destroyed two previous abodes, a new Kooler we call 'Dogenhausen South'.

He gets his marching orders in German just before he retires into it for his mid-day nap:

post-36281-0-96880000-1462059245_thumb.j

• Like 1

Picked up my Carver 4.0t this afternoon from a audio shop I take my gear to. They had a e-bay listing for this amp last week. The shop called me last week with an estimate to fix another Carver I had in the shop. They had a buy it now for $500 I asked them if they would do $400. They had to ask the boss. They called me back about five minutes later and said they could do $450... I told them I'll take it...... My next words were....take my amp off e-bay before one of those 18 watchers decides to buy it :o

Been putting the Carver watts to a set of Chorus most of the afternoon.....One of my favorite speakers in my Wall-O-Klipsch...

Really happy with it..... has great sound :emotion-21: Makes those Chorus hit hard......you can feel em :wink:

Pic's will be right up...

MKP :-)

post-58704-0-41400000-1462065666_thumb.j

post-58704-0-54840000-1462065699_thumb.j

post-58704-0-06960000-1462065735_thumb.j

post-58704-0-78880000-1462065773_thumb.j

post-58704-0-44800000-1462065791_thumb.j

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 6

Picked up my Carver 4.0t this afternoon from a audio shop I take my gear to. They had a e-bay listing for this amp last week. The shop called me last week with an estimate to fix another Carver I had in the shop. They had a buy it now for $500 I asked them if they would do $400. They had to ask the boss. They called me back about five minutes later and said they could do $450... I told them I'll take it...... My next words were....take my amp off e-bay before one of those 18 watchers decides to buy it :o

Been putting the Carver watts to a set of Chorus most of the afternoon.....One of my favorite speakers in my Wall-O-Klipsch...

Really happy with it..... has great sound :emotion-21: Makes those Chorus hit hard......you can feel em :wink:

Congrats on the new Carver addition......My God man, you have more sh*t in your room than I do!

• Like 1

Congrats on the new Carver addition......My God man, you have more sh*t in your room than I do!

Thanks....

And there's more down the basement and more off too the side that's not in the pic....

And just think......my wife...AKA.... MKP's BOSS.... loves it all......yea man....lol lol

Edited by MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE
  • Like 2

When it comes to Bob Carver's designs, people either love them or hate them. I love all of his stuff.  :)  :emotion-29:  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

My lightweight 17 lbs battery finally died on my track car, so I bought a <5 lbs lithium battery. It cranks the starter faster than any battery I've ever used. 26460631090_6311c2894c_h.jpg

Better than braille?

I think the key to a long life with the Li-Ion batteries is to keep them charged. They do not like to be completely withdrawn of energy. They are a great choice though, especially when weight savings is key, like on a bike. Ballistic makes a good one also.

• Like 1

My lightweight 17 lbs battery finally died on my track car, so I bought a <5 lbs lithium battery. It cranks the starter faster than any battery I've ever used. 26460631090_6311c2894c_h.jpg

Better than braille?

It just replaced a Braille...

Edited by yamahaSHO

I received my Klipsch Reference 12 sub today from Fry's. Sounds okay I guess, but pales in comparison to the Speakercraft BassX-12 I was using before the amp went out. I think now I am going to grab a new Dayton plate amp from partsexpress and get the other sub back up and running.

• Like 1

Gawd Shu that movie scared the shitt out me when I was a kid. Movies on TV was big deal back then and that movie broke new ground for sci-fi in movies on home TV. Pretty corny by today's standards but scare as hell when I was 10 or so.

Cool -

Gawd Shu that movie scared the shitt out me when I was a kid. Movies on TV was big deal back then and that movie broke new ground for sci-fi in movies on home TV. Pretty corny by today's standards but scare as hell when I was 10 or so.

Cool -

Indeed.

You know, when I watch vintage movies I am very careful to not judge them with the eye of a modern movie goer... I try my best to look at them with the vision of the makers of that era. I love old movies!

This is not a litho, its an actual multi-color screen print... like I said, its actually art.

Edited by Schu
  • Like 2

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!