What I Got Today!

Brac

Stopped by Best Buy today to buy the new Star Wars movie and accidentally ended up in the Magnolia section.. Ended up buying their last boxed SC-95 for $999, even had them add the 4 year protection plan for only $150. Can't wait to test this baby out! 

SC-95_large_angle_left.jpg

It will be replacing my wonderful NAD T-757. If any of you guys are interested in buying my NAD, just let me know. It is missing all accessories, even the little door that covers the RCA connections on the front panel but it functions and sounds great! I would do $500 shipped for this receiver. 

• Like 5

Big day for me, long massage with my favorite massage girl, first mountain bike group ride in 10 years, UPS just dropped off an Audessey Pro kit, and I'm picking up some 70th anniversary Heresy goodness right this minute. The coolness factor isn't necessarily in that order.

installerkit2001.jpg

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters
  • Like 7

The late George Wright Sound 2a3 3.5 monos/with English Sowter transformers.

Bill Baker/Response Audio EL84 single ended with matching preamp. The natural baltic birch cases look great with my Birch Khorns. 

Of course the Wrights speak for themselves and sound really good. Not a power house by any means but not so intended, very sweet single ended. NOS RCA 2a3's on the way.

The Response pieces have been kicked up a notch or two with NOS Telefunken in the EL84 and 12at7 positions with NOS Philllips rectifier and preamp with NOS French Cifte 12au7's. 

I think I will hold serve for a while.

Thanks

post-12470-0-00380000-1460737742_thumb.j

post-12470-0-38500000-1460737767_thumb.j

post-12470-0-57380000-1460737805_thumb.j

post-12470-0-44940000-1460737834_thumb.j

• Like 1

• CECAA850 changed the title to What I Got Today!