Corona Virus Disease/(SARS-CoV-2) II

CECAA850

Just now, JJkizak said:

I forgot to add to that---Can't remember if that was by itself or in combo with the other drug.

JJK

If it was the Chloroquine, that could be a double whammy on the heart. Chloroquine with antibiotic

Arithromyacin  (Z-Pak) I know of.

• Like 1

This is interesting. Instead of relying on direct patient testing to determine how many people are infected with covid19 Harvard University partnered with a private firm to assess the covid19 viral load coming through public waste treatment plants. This way they could extrapolate and quantify the number of people contributing excreted covid19 into a particular waste treatment center. So - their initial results showed somewhere between 2,300 and 110,000 covid cases - which is a pretty broad range. But the cities served by that waste treatment facility had reported only 550 covid19 cases. Even at the lowest end of the range it is 400% higher than the known caseload. 

Though clearly imprecise the work shows the relative numbers of occult covid19 cases and underscores the need to keep isolation in play. Plus, if they serialize the work they should be able to track the trending up, or down of this caseload and offer some guidance on whether to lift or keep public safety policies in play. This is a grand idea and should be followed elsewhere. Hopefully they can refine their methods and get more precise results.

• Like 2

Now it’s serious!

Just kidding, it’s been serious from the get go. We just weren’t getting the straight goods from our trusted leaders...

I was quite OK with the reality of being laid off soon.

Ice went off the lake last week and the spring crappie run is about to start.

But THIS!

This has gone too far,

They have closed the public boat launches!

F4DE8BFB-9559-4A94-9757-9C3F8A6F4D47.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

This is what I am wondering!

There is more than meets the eye here.

A neighbour suggested maybe it was to avert the need for emergency services in the event of a mishap.

I wonder what else is being undertaken though.

The tracking of international crime syndicates?

How much easier would it be to track a shipment of narcotics amongst all this?

5 hours ago, Randyh said:
5 hours ago, MyOwn said:

I want this to go away, is this possibly a new normal?

Who will make boatloads of money?

the Chinese , they are trying to patent new drugs for the Coronavirus as fast as they can -

The Chinese don't respect patents why should any country respect theirs ?

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Randyh said:

bet you containers are already on the way to everywhere except the USA ---they copy anything and everything , legal and illegal ,  opioids is 1 example , and no industry is spared  -containers  ships abound from Asia , one way only -

...and with this global shutdown ALL those ILLEGAL containers are being tracked right now...

• Like 1