What are you listening to?

joshnich

----------------

On 11/8/2003 10:37:51 PM garymd wrote:

----------------

On 11/8/2003 8:23:48 PM 3dzapper wrote:

I finally found it! My Hot Tuna album that is. Gotta love it! Also appearing tonight: Fleetwood Mac( Original) "Kilnhouse"; The Mamas & Papas; Tubular Bells;The Dead; "Terrapin Station";Niel Young "Harvest";Santana"Abraxas" and if time "Live Dead" with the fifteen minute "Love Light".

Rick

----------------

Coincidence? I'm right now listening to Harvest with Live Dead in the waiting. I wish I had Terrapin on vinyl. The cd is a horrible recording.

Great minds think alike.
2.gif

----------------

I got my Terrapin lp from ebay a couple weeks ago for about $5. Vinyl is almost perfect. Sounds so much better than the CD. Didn't realize it but I now have 4 copies of Harvest (5 including CD). I really need to get organized!

• 12 years later...

Jawz Of Def : El Monsto    https://soundcloud.com/jawzofdef/el-monstro-jawz-of-def-ft-philly-bluntz

Jawz Of Def : Come One Come All  https://soundcloud.com/jawzofdef/05-come-one-come-all

Wu Tang Clan : Enter the 36 Chambers

Souls Of Mischief : 93 Till Infinity

Norah Jones : Come Away With Me

Tracy Chapman : New Begining

Tha Alkaholiks : 21 and Over

Interesting necro thread. I try to listen to a CD or two before my wife gets home from everyday, that she would not normally be so inclined to listening to. I go to work very early so I get home a couple hours before she does. So I jam... and cook. By the time she gets home, I have it "out of my system" and diner is done.   :D

Today:

Styxy Crystal Ball SACD (Just got it from Japan yesterday)

Mark Knopfler Sailing To Philadelphia

Rush Hemispheres SACD

Definitely helps in the unwinding process after traffic, work, traffic.

• Like 1