Anyone seen NOSValves (Craig) around?

rplace

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, Craig

I grew up with my Dad having MS and being in a wheelchair. It's a rough go but not all bad. I think he was just relieved to know the WTH was wrong with him at first, but grew bitter over the years. My prayers go out for you and yours. Keep your own head straight, the rest will work out as the Man upstairs wants.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone. I realize that MS is different for every person that has it. The Doctors say he could go on the rest of his life and never experience another incident or ??? It's the ? that drives you nuts. He is currently under going Steroid treatments and has improved. He had lost the feelings and control of both arms and one leg. He let it go because he thought it was just a pinched nerve. We forced him to go to the hospital when he told me he had zero pain or discomfort other then pins and needles. I know all to well pinched nerves cause pain.

Bill,

My Son is actually my step son but he has never known anyone but me as his father. I raised him from the age of 2. He had his 23 birthday the 15th of this month.

Craig

Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone. I realize that MS is different for every person that has it. The Doctors say he could go on the rest of his life and never experience another incident or ??? It's the ? that drives you nuts. He is currently under going Steroid treatments and has improved. He had lost the feelings and control of both arms and one leg. He let it go because he thought it was just a pinched nerve. We forced him to go to the hospital when he told me he had zero pain or discomfort other then pins and needles. I know all to well pinched nerves cause pain.

Bill,

My Son is actually my step son but he has never known anyone but me as his father. I raised him from the age of 2. He had his 23 birthday the 15th of this month.

Craig

That means he's 3 days younger then my son who turned 23 on the 12th.

I'm glad to hear the steriod treatment is helping. It never worked for my wife but I have a friend who hasn't had any symtoms since the steroid treatment he underwent about 5 years ago!