READ ABOUT A SMALL PERSON CALLED GEORGE WRIGHT!!!!

MICA

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Here is a shorth story.

3 months ago sent my 2A3 amps to Wright Sound for changing my pre-production amps chassis with lettering version and today received back from G Wright a lousy job done.2 different chassis,one black and one grey,one taller than other one and each with different speakers connectors.If this is the service I deserve,I'll let you decide.....

I claim he has no respect for customers and he is NOT a man of word.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mica,

In part of my audio adventure, I've been an owner of Wright WPA 3.5's and have had the privilege of several conversations with Geo. Wright.

My take on your interactions with him is that he extended you a courtesy to do this work on your amps, which goes above and beyone what most folks would do with amps purchased used. As I understand what he was saying, the work was considerably more involved than what he expected at first.

I don't think you understood what he was saying about his need to keep his business going and do this courtesy job for you. It makes sense to me that he would do that.

I'd also share the observation, you have called Geo Wright "stupid" "moron" and "liar". So you were hoping that the forum would read this and think it reflects badly on Geo Wright?

Maybe I am taking your post too seriously.

One thing I can say about Geo Wright... if he actually wrote these e-mails... he is a gentleman.

Daddy Dee,

You left out "crook." If I were Judge Wapner, I'd rule in favor of George Wright.

EDIT: 4/28 @ 9:03 AM (EDT)

The text of the original post in this thread has been included in a post by meagain at page 2 of this thread.

Sorry man, you posted this, you must be willing to take feedback. I concur with the other esteemed Forum members. In good faith, Mr. Wright (whom I do not know) took on your work, tried to accomodate the additional work load of the custom install which anyone would agree would take additional time and expense.

Your continued stress of ASAP and further name calling made the situation more difficult. If this gentleman is in this hobby for the love of it, he sure stopped enjoying working for you sir.

My business is similar, people expect custom high quailty work done on ASAP basis constantly. Good work takes time. Deadlines cannot always be met.

If your love of music is so great, I seriously doubt that you were 'without music' for your three week recuperation at home. Sure you did not have your audiophile amplifiers, but do you really expect anyone to believe that you were being seriously inconvenienced?

You dont have a clue about a business owner.Not only mr wright run his

business and have a fulltime job at the same time.My hat off to mr

wright.you should be glad that mr wright answer all your

emails.with your attitude.I wouldnt even reply to your email and keep

the amp for a year ...

Be glad. If I was Mr. Wright, I would have contemplated having the amps sprayed on by an un-neutered male cat, let dry - then when you turned them on, the heat would trigger the wafting of the 'perfume' . It would take a while for you to figure out the source. Count your blessings.

I have to agree with the other forum members here. I'm surprised Mr. Wright even answered you in the first place. I'm even more surprised you posted all the email content for everyone here to judge!

I'll venture a guess that you might, just might have gotten more than you wanted from the Wright company if you had been somewhat civil! You do get what you give!

Here they are:http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/30141-wright_sound_2a3_mono_amps.

Up for sale after all of that. I thought you were in a hurry to get them back and enjoy them? I don't want to jump on the bashing band wagon here but as a third paerty looking at this from the outside WOW. First you insult him and then you ask if you should sell the amps when you get them back. I read tis in shock thanking my lucky stars that I am not in customer service/care.

Coltrane

In negotiating class I learn that there ar 2 kinds of people: 90% are honest, trusting poeople who want a win-win deal. The remaining 10% want to take advantage of everyone. The 90% good guys see this comming and protect themselves by also not trusting this few 10%. So while the larger 90% bunch of nice people only see bad in 10%, the 10% of bad people see the whole world as against them.

johnyholiday is now making me laugh in large guffaws like never before- exhibit a indeed.

Dude, do you wanna talk about HONESTY? Really?

"Have for sale this great pair of 2A3 mono amps from Wright Sound

Company.Just return from George for a complete check up.Will come with

original box and papers.My price is firm but I'm sure you won't regret

buying these."

Of course you've removed all of your text where you complained about the size/height difference, the lettering, I think there was mention of the finish etc. Dude, you put down Mr. Wright in every way imaginable calling him and his workmanship a dozen different names. Then you have the audacity, the cojones to call these amps GREAT, and that the owner WON"T REGRET their purchase.

Don't bother listing them or anything else here. I dare speak for the masses on this Forum when I say you have entirely lost your credibility around these parts.

ps. don't waste time with a snappy come-back either , we won't be reading....

Michael

Mica, sometimes in custom work orders, you take on a project that has many unforeseen obstacles, and this may be a shining example. From the discourse I read, it looks like George did not make a penny from your transaction, and yet he went to great length trying to help you out.

Judging from these events, I would actually recommend George highly, as he communicated frequently, tried to be honest, and was generally civil through the process.

I have worked on custom sports cars with highly modified exhaust systems, and it can be quite testy trying to fabricate and install a set of headers. George was doing a similar transplant, and ran into problems. Yes, he did make you wait a long time, and take a back seat. From a business standpoint, you never have purchased anything from him, and never will do so, so there is no loss.

I call it a draw. He has an unsatisfied cutomer who is complaining to all. You lost a good pair of SET amps that you liked before the transaction, and then sold.

Wow, you don't like the heat, eh?