Craig's father passed away yesterday. :-(

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig,

So very sorry to hear of your fathers passing. I knowe this has been a long hard road for you. I lost my dad in June 04 after a protracted illness and it is tough to get on with things. Things will get better but it seems like it takes forever sometimes. Please know you and your familiy are in our thoughts and prayers. There are a lot of folks here who care about you, so take your time let the madness settle. God Bless.

R/Jim

Craig, so sorry for your loss.

From what I know of you he's resting easy. If the rest of his

kids are anything like you he can consider his life a job well done.

I won't presume to comment on your relationship with your father for I

know nothing of it. I think I'm safe in saying, though, that at

least part of what you are comes from him. If so, he was a

wonderful man.

Thinking of you. Hope all is well as can be.

Marty

Craig,

I didn't say it when I started this thread, but I will say a little prayer for you tonight. As you can see, you are a very important part of the Klipsch family and are well liked on this Forum. God Bless you and and yours, and Godspeed.

Mike

Craig, so very sorry to hear of your dad's passing. I too lost my dad last year, it still pains me greatly sometimes, but I've done my best to remember him in all the positives his life left on me. Roger sums my feelings nicely, with his words: "In time.... everything good you learned from your dad and all those good memories will make you smile instead of the pain of the loss you have now.. "

My prayers go out to you and your family.

David

I just got off the phone with Craig and found out his father passed away yesterday, and he will be busy dealing with this heartfelt loss over the next couple of weeks. As most of you know, Craig's dad has been in and out of the hospital for awhile now, and it has been very difficult for him. For those of you who have equipment with him, please understand the delay and he will get to it when he can.

Let's all offer him our deepest condolences, and help him get back on his feet again.

Mike

So very sorry to hear this. I just lost my mom about a month ago, so I can certainly understand a bit of what Craig is going through at this time. God bless you and your family during this very tough time!

Craig--

It might be a few days before you read all these messages of condolence. You're probably busy as hell, getting things together for a service, calling family and friends. Eventually, perhaps slowly, things will sink in. Please feel free to express yourself here, in any way that makes sense to you. I know the forum was immesurably helpful to me last year when my Mom passed. I'll be thinking of you. Good thoughts this time. ;^) Hang in there, my friend.

Gregg