colterphoto1 is half a century!

pmsummer

Hey buddy, welcome to the downhill slide!!!!!!!!

Just remember,, you're still on the right side of the grass. As the prostate goes (or doesn't), as the memory goes, as sex goes, as the bones ache . . . . . just keep telling yourself " yeah, I'm still on the right side of the grass!" . . . . .

Now that I've cheered you up, go have a great day . . . . . . . . Patrick

• Moderators

Happy birthday, see it's not that bad being OLD. [;)]

Now if it has not started already, random parts will stop working as well as they used to, or at the least you will find sore muscles and or joints you didn't know you had, but that's normal, just be happy to wake up every day. [:P]

Have a good day !

Thanks guys!

Sorry to miss your brunch invite and the singing of your angels this morning Roger, I was out getting supplies.

Gregg, too late - electrician called and he can come over today and get this workshop powered up, so I have to finish all my interior wiring today. Got the kerosene heater on and putting on grubby work clothes. Gotta work when the crew is available no matter what day it is.

I should be happier, look at the birthday present I gave myself! (pix to follow)

Michael