• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• Wel need to talk about your "dancin."  Nuff said.  Lawdy, looks like another red-headed step-brother surfacing.  Heaven help us!  😂
    • 2800. Was happy to pay a fair price for good condition - these are to keep/enjoy for a long time. Seems as though they're 1979 speakers - purchased in 1980. They are actually even nicer in person than the photos I think. I was trying to work out if they would have come this slightly darker color from factory, or was put on at some point over the years? LS BR on the tags. If after, it is a beautiful job - the only part where I can see any stain has 'gone over' is on the tag on the back - not sure if that indicates having a stain applied later on in their life or not. 
    • @AndreG. ur obviously NOT the foot guy @KROCK is.  Stink foot?  That's on him. 
    • Working system in excellent condition. Adcom GTP-350 (pre-amp and tuner) and Adcom GFA-545 II (2-channel amp). Puts out 100WPC into 8 ohms. If you know Adcom you know how legendary this amp is. Willing to meet in a public place near Meridian, MS. Priced for quick sell. Too much gear forces sale. If listed it is available. No shipping. $235 cash or PayPal F&F.   Old vintage Pioneer quad channel receiver in fantastic condition. Plays and sounds great. Local pickup in/near Meridian MS. Serviced just before I bought it, everything works including all the lamps. Power output: 27W/ch (stereo), 22W/ch into 8Ω (quadraphonic). $260 cash or PayPal F&F. Fantastic sounding small bookshelf speakers made by Klipsch. Model RB-51 Ref IV. Priced to sell fast. Local pickup in/near Meridian MS. $115 cash or PayPal F&F.
    • After my renovation It sounds very great
    • Yes but most streamers or computers don't have i2s output so you need something in between to convert it from usb to i2s.  The Iris also buffers and reclocks the data which helps lower jitter.  It does take the performance of the Pontus II up a notch. 
    • Hi all!  Like a lot of you, my Cinema 600 died and wouldn't power on. I followed a lot of advice around the forum and picked up a new power supply board off amazon.  I also verified that the 24v side of the old power supply was fried.  In any case, I ordered the new one and got it installed. I can verify the 5/24 volt PS sides are working properly and my sound bar turned on and worked properly except the sub!  It wouldn't pair.  When plugged it in, the sub led would just flash really fast and when I tried to pair it by holding down the pair button the LED would go solid green right away but still not pair with the sound bar.     This led me down the firmware route. I read other people were having sub issues as well, but when they upgraded to the v33 firmware things worked again.  So I put the firmware on a USB key, inserted it into the USB port and immediately the sound bar power turned off and has since never returned.  Now I can't get the sound to power on at all.  I can still verify that the new power supply is working properly, however the unit itself won't power on now. I'm not sure what to do or how to proceed now.     For clarity, the instructions for the firmware didn't indicate USB requirements, however I have since read that the USB stick should be less than 8gb and be fat32 formatted.  I was using a 32gb NTFS USB stick initially. I can't imagine this would fry the unit?  Other people indicated the sound are just wouldnt read it and after they formatted it properly the sound are ready it and they were able to upgrade.  But for me, once unplugged it in, the power turned off and I've never been able to get it to turn back on.    I've also tried doing a factory reset by plugging it in and holding the power and select buttons down for 10 seconds and that doesn't do anything either. It the unit still doesn't turn on.    Curious if anyone has any suggestions or hints on what to do. I bought it in late 2020 so it's definitely out of warranty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I would even offer a modest Venmo reward if someone can help successfully fix it.     Thanks!  
    • the pontus II comes standard with i2s does it not?
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AdamAlexander