• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• Small mouth bass, caught up north on fishing trip. Cooked by Henri.
    • Who is the drummer with Johnny Winter? JJK
    • I have 2 AWR-650-SM speakers that i'm looking to hook up to a new sonos amp. Due to issues with the running of the outdoor conduit by the contractor - I was left being only able to fit a single 14/4 wire out to my new patio area. I can see that these speakers support single channel mode, but i'm getting extremely conflicting information from crutchfield saying ill blow the speakers out if I break out my single 14/4 wire into a pair for each speaker and run them in single channel mode by joining the pairs. I called Klipsch and support was super unhelpful, and didn't really seem to understand -- and said that the sonos might not correctly support the 4ohms needed.   Suggested setup:   Single 14/4 wire straight from sonos -- 1 pair on each channel of the amp. Split the end of the cable outside into a Left and Right setup (2 wires each).   Take 2 extra 4 pair wires and double the positive and negatives and connect to the correct pair on the main line in a 3 way wire join (2 wires from the speaker line and 1 from the main line) and the speaker with 4 wires (2 from the speaker and 2 from the speaker line) at each for single channel mode.   Set the sonos into Dual Mono mode so i get all the sound out of both speakers instead of LR.   Does this sounds reasonable here? Is there another option here?    
    • And what exactly would that DO? Talk about expectation bias. For absolute crystal silence place both wires from amp on the same speaker terminal
    • Less than a bottle, perfectly acceptable.
    • at least it isn't covered in some wacky licensing agreement graphics... Something akin to a Disney or Marvel fiasco.
    • Wired:   https://www.wired.com/review/klipsch-flexus-core-200/
    • I spun a live album from Herbie Mann today         and a Dave Grusin Album from 1976           too funny , written on the inside cover      
    • Yuuuuup,      Get outta the box and watch 'em GO!     
    • Finally a beautiful day here in Duckburg.  No baseball games to attend, my runnin's done and I've been sittin here all chill today.  Thinking about a guest appearance at jam nite tonite.     Should be interesting since a best friend packed it up about 3 weeks ago after a lifetime with the same guys.  They brought in a couple young guys on on lead and added a kid on a B-3 who's actually pretty good.  Both need b*%C% slapped a few times but that'll happen in time.  So gettin kinda nosey.  😂   French doors open and totally jammin a ton of good stuff.  Must be doin ok cause a bit ago I heard a "H3LL ya" outta the neighbor behind me.  She's out werkin plantin flowers.  hahaha...  Gotta love tolerant humans cause I truly do push it!    Yea, I woke up this mornin and got myself a beer!    As if!   See what ya started @billybob? All inclusive but missed a couple I love is the only problem.  lol   :)        
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sonoside