Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13440 topics in this forum

• 21 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 37 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 4 replies
  1. for sale

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 5.5k views
  2. For Sale - KP 362/682 setup

• 17 replies
    • 4.1k views
  3. HD800S

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. 1972 6H30 Super Tube

• 2 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. DENON DL-103-SOLD

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  • Recent Posts

• Lagging --   One method to use is with a distribution panel and impedance matching volume controls.  I used this in a previous house, two speakers at the patio and two in the kitchen ceiling. Used a Dayton class D amp.   Had a 4 post speaker wall panel that had multiple outputs on the rear. Run speaker connections to the volume control and then on to the speakers.  Set the number of speakers/load at the volume control.  Powered all four with a Dayton class D amp.   Am doing the same at the house we just moved to.  Using a monoprice 8 pair distribution panel.  Feed that with a Aiyima A7 amp.   From the left -  distribution panel - Aiyima - amp power - DAC - not seen raspberry Pi   Only the porch speakers wired currently, the kitchen is being renovated starting in a few week so hope to have the ceiling speakers install in the next couple of months.  The raspberry runs a spotify connect client (raspotify) so I can run things from my phone (via the LAN) or use RDP to use VLAN to play ripped tunes from the connected USB SSD
    • Dear all,   I am a happy owner of a pair of RF-52 to listen music. No TV set at home only music!   These are my first real speakers. I had the chance to receive a turntable as a gift from my family. I added the Klipsch after several advices read on the internet.    Today I am looking for the best amp association (quality/price ratio. I cannot go for a MacIntosh at 9k$)    The room is 40m2 ~ 430square ft. Walls and roof : plasterboard  Floor: tiles  A lot of furnitures : sofas, guitars, some portraits on the wall and hundreds of books.    Music : jazz / piano (Gogo Pinguin, Gauthier Toux, Hiromi…) and some metal prog with complex recordings (Dream Theater, Tool…).   Which amp would you consider ?  Here are some ideas but I am really open to new stuff:   - Nad C389 (1300€ a bit pricey) - Roksan K2 used or k3 (too expensive for me). - Rega Brio : affordable amp but no possibility to listen to my Deezer HD music. - Cambridge CXA81 : 1000€ or 1300€ for the Mk II version. Quite pricey as well. - Advance Paris X-i75 : affordable and looks well equipped for 700€ - NuPrime IDA8: looks good too!   Many thanis in advance.    Best regards    Benoit 
    • I picked up a pair of well-worn Klipsch KG^2 bookshelf speakers for my office Waxed the walnut veneer with some Briwax and got the cabinets looking great again Ordered titanium tweeters from Crites speakers Now I need three capacitors for the crossover network: 4 uF 8 uF 24 uF I can solder but I know nothing about different types of capacitors and the relative cost-to-value What is a good value option for these speakers?
    • I have trouble listening to Tom Waits, but when others do his songs, they can be magical.   Rachael Price - I'm gonna take it with me.    
    • Word to the wise....don't wait 20 or 30 years like I did to do room treatments. It turned out to be one of the greatest improvements I ever made/did. I mean after all you have the best speakers..don't stop there. I f you have been talking with @mikebse2a3 by PM, I'm pretty confident he is giving the same advice..and more
    • beautiful Tabla solo by the revered Rimpa Siva    
    • Happy life of the novice... No piles here yet. 😉  
    • I just found a pair of seventy sevens in a box when I was going thru old stuff if you're in need...
    • These are walnut oiled.   The pie-shaped logo was used from the early 60's until the early 70's.  I don't have a solid confirmation of the latter date.