Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13459 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
  1. FS: Onkyo tx-nr809 7.2 receiver

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. FS: HANA EH HOMC!!

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  3. DELETE

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. K-33E Woofers

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  5. Shipping to UK

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2.5k views
    • 1 reply
  6. Klipsch kp 3002-c2

• 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  7. Auralic Aries Sold

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  8. Woo Audio WA-5 LE V2 SOLD

• 1 reply
  9. Klipsch RC-62 For Sale

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  • Recent Posts

• You've got a pm @Kidd
    • For me with classical and jazz I would go from .025w to 0.25w (@ average) to 2.5w (maybe a little more). All approximate of course, with a few extra watts on top (@7w max power) because you don't want to be at the system limit all the time.
    • Aw Heck, I liked some of the disco!  
    • Well the guy I'd been trying to get out here since March called yesterday. Thought he was the new guy I talked to two days ago about the driveway gravel. Told him I was here and come on over... he put the wrong stuff out but at least it is thin as I've gotten some of it spread better. Think maybe the new fella with the crushed graved that has what looks like sackrete in it can put his over it. 14' x 150' plus 50' at 30' wide takes a good bit to lay 2" thick going uphill. Rain was sporadic here today back in the 70s tomorrow so maybe I can get more done! 
    • 1/4 watt +10dB peak=2.5W.......1/4 watt +20db peak=25W...it ain't rocket science but it is mathematics.
    • All quiet in Ducburg.  Rain coming and going for the next week the way it looks.  Glad Igot the yard mowed yesterday.    Carry on!
    • Gary Lee Clark Jr.[1] (born February 15, 1984) is an American blues guitarist and singer from Austin, Texas[2][3] who fuses blues, rock and soul music with elements of hip hop.[4] In 2011, Clark signed with Warner Bros Records and released The Bright Lights EP.[5] It was followed by the albums Blak and Blu (2012) and The Story of Sonny Boy Slim (2015). Throughout his career, Clark has been a prolific live performer, documented by Gary Clark Jr. Live (2014) and Gary Clark Jr Live/North America (2017).     Well, I'm 0 for2 today now!  I'll admit it I was clueless so sought out a couple reviews and it seemed like "jpg.raw" could be a nice play so I jumped.   Wrong answer!  ANOTHER  40$ 3-sided double lp.  QUIT IT!   Suffered thru ALL 3 sides and never even got a 4th side?  Save your money although you COULD enjoy it.  Took one for the team today for sure.  😂 Although, the youngest may love him.       
    • Time to GO!  From the un-played pile into a stack/pile somewhere here.  Quit laffin!  i'm on a mission,  Not much I wanted on RSD this time around.  Blah!   So, outta mere curiosity and a need to check out this OLD JBL SP128S bass box I did a thang.  Went outta the box ahhhgain. Hey, it's from RSD so it's gotta be a good one right?   😂     This is NOT mandatory reading and there will NEVER be a quiz!  Fact!    Jeffery Lamar Williams[6] (born August 16, 1991), known professionally as Young Thug,[a] is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Known for his eccentric vocal style and fashion,[8] he is considered an influential figure in modern hip hop and trap music, and a pioneer of the mumble rap microgenre.[9][3] Williams embarked on a musical career in 2011, releasing a series of mixtapes beginning with I Came from Nothing. In 2013, he signed with fellow Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane's 1017 Records[10] and gained further attention and praise for his debut mixtape with the label, 1017 Thug, released in February of that year.[11]   Text message to youngest daughter in Phoenix.   Hey Marissa, Dad did a thing.  See that pic and the lp?  I wanted to check out my bass speakers I stole.   OMG Dad hahahaha so funny What was your fav song? That's not his best album though He's one of my favs   Seriously?   I'm looking at my life;sitting here.  Lord help us all.   😂