Garage Sale

Have audio-related equipment to sell? Post here!
Remember, Klipsch is not responsible for resulting transactions - buy with caution! No dealers, please.

Rules for Posting in this Section

The original Terms of Service apply.

Additional policies for posting your Ad:

• Klipsch is not involved with sellers or buyers from this section in any way, and cannot be held liable for any problems occurring with transactions.
  • Klipsch is not responsible for verifying the authenticity of sales posted here.
  • Remember to be diligent with any online transaction, verifying the legitimacy of the seller and item before purchasing.
  • Klipsch reserves the right to delete any post without warning.
  • Audio related items only.
  • No commercial advertising or sales solicitations by a business.
  • Public discussions concerning transactions or disagreements are not permitted. You must contact the seller directly.
  • You may post a link to your item on sites such as eBay, Audiogon, and Craigslist, however discussions/disagreements concerning these sites or any payment site (i.e., PayPal) are not permitted.
  • Reporting issues: If you feel someone has abused this section of the forum, you must report it directly to a Klipsch Admin or mod using the "report" button. Do not post about thses issues on the forum.
  • Please keep topics ON-TOPIC, and avoid "thread-crapping". Topics should only be "Garage Sale" ads. Post about other topics in their relevant sub-forums elsewhere on the Klipsch boards.
  • Any post violating the above guidelines will be subject to being closed and/or deleted, and the posting member warned. Repeat violators are subject to being banned.
  • Continued abuse of this section will result in its discontinuation without notice.

Please also be aware that Klipsch warranties are non-transferable.

Subforums

1. Alerts!

Want to alert forum members to sales you are not affiliated with on eBay, Craigslist, etc? Post in here.

13436 topics in this forum

• 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. wanted ALK Universal

• 9 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. McIntosh Equipment For Sale

• 1 reply
    • 2.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 6.1k views
  3. Free single KG 2.5

• 7 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. SOLD: McIntosh MC252 1 2

• 22 replies
    • 6.4k views
    • 21 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 29 replies
    • 4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  • Recent Posts

• EVERSOLO , Yes quite impressive units for the price $$$$, The A8 has me very interested, however, I’m not trying to give advice to anyone, but I think I would sit this one out for the time being , I seen items such as these come and go,and there sound is fantastic with excellent reviews, only part that really worries me if something breaks down beyond my repair and limited knowledge I think you might be kinda S ——ed, in the foreseeable future, for now I’ll keep using my , wadia transport VRDS and various Dac’s no hurry I can do most of that with my Mac & usb Dac’s I still don’t rip or stream, and what I looked at is I sure don’t need another preamp at this  point in time, but I have to admit it does have me thinking whatever you decide. Good luck.  
    • Yeah, probably won’t start cabinets until mid-June. So much April-mid-June travel, I didn’t want to start the project and  leave it.   So far my costs have been:   * $300 for the La Scalas * $60 gas to get from Houston to Houma, LA * $200 speeding ticket (does that count?) * $145 tweeters * $150 K-55m   Only drawback so far has been that these things are so amazing that my vinyl sounds like crap. I clearly need an upgraded cart, this Ortofon Red isnt going to cut it. CDs sound amazing though!  
    • As others have said, the HK730 Twin works great with Klipsch Heritage. If you want more power, you might try to score either a Luxman R117 or the R115. Old skule Marantz or Sansui do great with Klipsch too.  How much are you looking to spend? What do you plan to listen to?
    • I think ScottE is confused.   The receiver didn't blow out the subwoofer as it's merely sending a line level signal to the subwoofer amp;  the sub's amp failed or the driver died. He needs a 12" subwoofer with a more powerful amp, or a second subwoofer.   The 12" Klipsch Reference Premier subwoofer should suffice as it has a higher rated output of 121dB and an amp rated at 400W continuous/800W peak. I also recommend SVS and HSU Research.   Replacing the driver or the sub amp will revive it and save the landfill, but if you're going this route, just add another subwoofer in parallel as it's clear you want more SPL than your current subwoofer can deliver. If you're lucky, once you determine whether the driver or amp is bad, Klipsch may have replacements, or check eBay.   Don't replace the receiver as it's not dead, nor is it the issue.
    • Thanks, nickyboy6100, I will keep you posted, for sure. I appreciate it!  
    • I have a set of original OEM metal trim for these speakers if you are interested. 
    • Thanks James, really nice sounds like. Will remember.
    • It's similar to DuraTex. I have read other's squabbles and at the end of the day, it is the same old duck season/rabbit season argument. I have seen both and I like them both, but I have not seen them side by side to see if I like one better than the other.... other than price.  DuraTex - $94 ExoHyde - $75
    • Agree, alot  of sweat investment. What is this Exohyde that you mentioned? Thanks!
    • Is it true these can only be used with the CT120 or CT125 Tweeters?