Lounge

Talk about almost anything that's on your mind here. Sports, News, Music, Movies, Gaming, Computers, etc.

Rules:

Please keep your discussions civil.

NOTE: Topics covering sensitive issues such as race, religion, or politics have no place here and will be locked by moderators at their discretion. Please refer to the posted Terms of Service for more information.

9992 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 13 replies
  1. Spiderman

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  2. Chicago ???

• 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 18 replies
  3. Korn: Untouchables

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
  4. what do you think?

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
  • Recent Posts

• @kippy I have never seen or heard those speakers before. I would say that if you have a subwoofer. You can do an up close and sit under the speakers. feel the tones. Sync up. Get to condition yourself to the many details and nuances of it vibration. My Ford Focus 2010 had a similar feature where you could feel the tones in your seat. Its not for the faint of heart. But if you have so much happening around you and sound passes through you at low levels. Seen and heard is one thing. Have and felt is another.   you have enough stuff in that corner to launch satellites. You may find Bi amping possible too. Bring the bass higher in .db and warm the room. put the cones just in audible range. play everything you can through them. you could have the quietest system that is like a lion.    again, different perspectives. right?
    • DuraTex or ExoHyde and some labor can make them look a lot better. 
    • Yeah, I never have liked the flash on that camera. 
    • Classic rock time  ‘This is a replacement record as the original is a little worn  An excellent pressing on purple vinyl 2018   Artist - Deep Purple  Title - Machine Head   
    • Spune just one album yesterday , but a quite remarkable one . It´s consists out of three LP´s and it´s a Jazz Live Recording from 1972 at the Santa Monica Civic , it´s a german print on the Pablo label whose standing for finest audiophile recordings. See pics below ......              
    • JAJAJAJA ...Pro-Ject TT´s  .....how about the Beatles yellow submarine TT `      
    • You guys thought I was outta the box and half-whacked?   ^^^^^^^^ YUP TOTALLY! 
    • Here's a nice closeup for you Mike!      
    • I have never seen that. It should be okay to wash the foam. 
    • Pretty amazing rig brother.  I can't even imagine what it would sound like in there.  Plenty of room to air things out.    Sit back and play with it all while you enjoy some of your favorites and re-aquaint yourself with some of the older stuff you have.  Chill and slow the mind down cause it's runnin 100mph yet.  Time to relax and think things through cause those wheels up there are still spinning.  It'll all shake out.  Life's about goals they say.  😂