Congrats Mark Deneen, on your retirement

gonzp

While surfing the web earlier this morning, I happened upon the Juicy Music website. I noticed that Mark announced his retirement on the web page. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you Mark for all the help and advice you have provided over the years and wish you a very happy retirement! Your Friend Patrick

Congratulations Mark...I too have been the beneficiary of advice over the years as well as the fruits of your labors (pun intended) and enjoying both...May you get to do all the things you have wanted to do but put aside for work...a long and happy retirement!...hope we see you round here as well...

Bill

Although I have never had the opportunity ($-wise) to purchase a JM product, I have always supported your components and recommended them to others on all the audio forums I patronize (even have JM linked on my own audio enthusiasts site). Although you deserve a much needed rest and to enjoy your retirement just as anyone does, to think this could mean the possible end of new JM designs and production is kinda sad.

You mentioned on your site you'd like to see the possibility of transferring the JM brand to someone who might
be wanting to continue your business and design goals...I know I speak for all your loyal customers that they (and I) would also like to see that happen. Finally, a decent, home-grown audio outfit that builds some of the best products on the market...something like that needs to continue and prosper! Your moral convictions and philosophies on how to run a business and treat its customers shouldn't just disappear because you're retiring! I hope someone with the right attitude as yours will contact you and work out an agreement with you on JM remaining in business for many more years to come.

Regardless, enjoy your retirement years, Mark. You certainly deserve the best!

Good on you Mark. Here hoping you have a long enough retirement horizon to say hmmm maybe I'll go back to work since I've now done everything there is to do (you know like reach the end of the internet and such) Enjoy your retirement sir you deserve it. Bummer for those of us who never managed to get a JMA product but good for you. [Y] [^] [<:o)]

Is the site down? Can't get to it. Someone want to copy and paste that message here??

jc

Edit: slow to come up but got it.

I like this idea...

am looking at the possibility of transferring the brand and designs to someone who might be wanting to do this boutique audio business going forward - we'll see what happens.

The site's still up...just logged on. Here's Mark's message:

Time to turn out the lights...

It has been a great 5 years, but it is time for me to retire. Being
a new year, and with the economy as sour as it is for discretionary
purchasing, this looks like a good time to wind down the production and
development of the JMA products.

I am going to continue to provide full and complete warranty support
for all the products out there, so there should be no concern for
anyone using the products now. I'm only stopping new production
of the product line. The web site will be here for ahwile, but I am
removing the PayPal purchase buttons on most items. (We still have a
demo Peach II, for example)

If you have any questions about your product, just give me a call at 707-832-7363. or send me an e-mail.

My Customers and Friends

Thank you for your continued support and many kindnesses over the
past 5 years. I wanted to create an old-fashioned cottage craft
business, and it worked out exactly that way...to perfection. I
certainly met an awful lot of great people, and made many new friends.

I am looking at the possibility of transferring the brand and designs
to someone who might be wanting to do this boutique audio business
going forward - we'll see what happens.

May you all have the best possible New Year!

EDIT: I see jwc was able to get on the site...oh well.