We need your help! - changed to Monday

Amy

• Moderators

(EDIT: THE SURVEY WILL NOW GO OUT ON MONDAY, so feel free to send me an email over the weekend - and thanks again!)

Now's your chance to lend your voice to how we build the new website - and also automatically be entered to win some headphones!

Please send me your email address by Monday so we can send you a very brief survey on how you use our website and what is important to you.

Email:

amy.unger@klipsch.com

Thank you!

• Moderators

I've gotten several emails but have not had time to repsond to all, but I do want to say thank you very much! The survey should go out later today. This will be a one-time distribution only, and email addresses will be deleted after one is selected for the headphone giveaway.

I'm still collecting!

OK I'm in and if we can pick our own headphones please make mine LaScala IIs please...Big Smile

mike tn

I'm in. And change my headphone pick to LaScala IIs also, pretty please [:D]. I'll even bring / send the Forum Admin a box of chocolate should I win such. I'm sure I could even figure a way to strap 'em on and use 'em as 'phones. Ok, maybe not for more than a couple of minutes ... and it could get kind of dicey for me and/or the La Scalas....

p.s. even if I don't win, or would have to settle for something to stick in my ear, it still sounds like fun....

of course Professor Thump did mention something about a surprise or some such thing over in Headphones recently.... [:D] maybe he's crammed the sound of the Custom 3 into an Image X10 sized 'phone or even better in an X10 sized package... or at least the X5 size....