Prayers for My Sister Karen

Johnlw7

My sister Karen has stage 4 Thyroid cancer.A very rare type Tall Cell Papillary Carcinoma,I am having a difficult time understanding why she is the exact same age as my mother 53 when she died from cancer some twenty years ago.Both times it has been the incorrect diagnosis of a doctor.Both times insurance premuims were paid for years with no claims.We have fought tooth and nail with the insurance companies.I don't guess $800 a month is enough.Anyway when i was in my young and stupid days hurt and going through the pains of a serious accident and the hell of addiction to prescription drugs.She was the only person that saw good in me and never gave up.I don't understand why it is always the good people that seem to suffer the most.Please keep this wonderful woman in your prayers she is truly special to me and everyone who knows her.Thanks!

You & she are in my prayers already my friend. Hang tough buddy, I know this is a rough one for you. don't be afraid to write more about anything on your mind, whenever you feel the need to--we'll be here. I think many of us can listen to more than just music. Kindest Regards, Steve

Thanks to all for your kind thoughts and prayers.You guys are the best.She starts radiation this week and we are praying that she will not lose her voice.One vocal chord has been removed as weel as some nerves and one Jugular vein.Whenever i get tired and frustrated after dealing with all this,I look to her and think how in the world is she handling this with such grace and dignity after losing almost everything.you have our heartfelt thanks! john