WTH? Grow up people!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

without cluttering up a forum with thousands of (mostly social) posts.

Stop talking about me....Wink

I feel better I thought I was the only one. [:#]

To me it would not be the same without the "social post ", there is not much that has not been gone over many times.

I try to not start trouble but I refuse to grow up, ask my wife. [:$]

but I never get my jabs or 2 cents in.

You're right... why don't we try it out once, right here?

COYTEE, you're such an IDIOT!

Wowza....You're in trouble NOW!!!

Trey, I think you should ban RockOn for false pretense

Angel

see what i've caused by teasing around, honestly i think it's trey's fault for making note of it to the forum. I say it's Coytee, for pointing fingers, and by the way..... " I "

good night guys.

My sentiments exactly. I recall when I was new here some high poster from Texas cited my "tender" number of post to embellish his argument. He is still in my bottom 10% of forum members and I don't get annoyed easilyWink

Hey you don't have enough posts to be posting [;)]

Trey,

you missed spell a word in the title..... wasn't the H suppose to be an F? Or are you trying to be PC these days? I thought real Arkansas boy's didn't do the PC thing.

yes, I too have thousands of posts, some social ones, a few managed to be technical in nature. I thought we were here to have fun fellas. Geesh, why so angry?

I just sign in here to meet hot women.

yes, I too have thousands of posts, some social ones, a few managed to be technical in nature. I thought we were here to have fun fellas. Geesh, why so angry?

That turn out to be dudes .

That turn out to be dudes .

Ahh, so you guys have met COYTEE!!! [^o)]

Don't fall for his shenanigans!! [:$]

Dennie [;)]

You know, it is usually the people who join and have lots of posts in a short time and if anyone questions them, they are called a troll by the new guy.

This guy was calling people with thousands of posts, a troll, from day one. I've learned that new people who call people a Troll, are usally just that!

The guy with the "speaker name", that was spelled wrong, is gone. I, and I am sure many others knew it was coming.

Thanks Trey, sorry that you had to deal with this, but many of us are glad you did.

Now, I don't know who the other "person" was....

Dennie

I was the other person involved. This was a subject that I know nothing about but was reading and hoping to learn something. While reading the post I felt as though the other person was disrespecting what I consider to be senior members whom I have alot of respect for and pay great attention to thier advice ! I posted something about all the post in such a short time and the reply I got didnt set very well with me. I answered with my fingers before my brain had time to think about it. I have a very bad habit of standing up for others without being asked. Well, the fight was on and one thing led to another. I have now learned to keep my fingers on my own business. It was never about the topic as posted. Thanks to Amy for reinstating me as I have alot more to learn.

Don

I posted something about all the post in such a short time and the reply I got didnt set very well with me. I answered with my fingers before my brain had time to think about it. I have a very bad habit of standing up for others without being asked.

Well, you are from Texas... [;)]

Glad you're back. We learn from the new people, too, btw.

Bruce

I posted something about all the post in such a short time and the reply I got didnt set very well with me. I answered with my fingers before my brain had time to think about it. I have a very bad habit of standing up for others without being asked.

Well, you are from Texas... Wink

Glad you're back. We learn from the new people, too, btw.

Bruce

Guilty as charged, I am from Texas. It was not about the number of post it was about the treatment of longtime members after only being here for a short time.