Select forum members - if you received an email from me...

Amy

Received and filled out. I chose Cadillac, cause it, and heritage remind me of the following lyrics:

Cadillac, Cadillac
Long and dark shiny and black
Open up your engines let `em roar
Tearing up the highway like a big old dinosaur

• Moderators

Received and filled out. I chose Cadillac, cause it, and heritage remind me of the following lyrics:

Cadillac, Cadillac

I chose Chevrolet, the Corvette because it performs as designed, and looks good doing it.

Cadillac, Cadillac

I chose Chevrolet, the Corvette because it performs as designed, and looks good doing it.

I chose Harley Davidson, because like Klipsch it is a legendary American brand that has an extremely passionate and loyal fanbase...

Some of our "regular" forum members may have received an email from me asking for your help in communicating with our fans. These are not spam - they are really from me! I wrote them and everything. I even did the fancy pictures.

I received two emails. One titled: Welcome Klipsch Enthusiasts. And the other: Getting to know you. Each with the following closing: "Amy Unger, your Klipsch forum administrator On behalf of Klipsch Group, Inc." However, the reply to address wasn't your. So I am not sure if these emails are legit!

By the way, I now own 12 pairs of Klipsch Heritage Speakers. So, did I meet the creteria: "Must love Klipsch"? Am not sure about the loving part, but I do eat and sleep with Klipsch and even dream about it every single day and some people think I have OCD and need treatment because I can stop talking about Klipsch.

Cadillac, Cadillac

I chose Harley Davidson, because like Klipsch it is a legendary American brand that has an extremely passionate and loyal fanbase...

Wow, I said the same thing, and added they look great too.