Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Morning Gang:

Wife got up first, coffee/Duggans was waiting.

This must be Sat ?

Pub visit to see how their Grey Goose Bloody Marys taste.

Wally World for a couple new Fans, will be in the 100s for the next few days here, and need one for my Amp.

Zero plans for the day, just need to start thinking about the shooting outing coming up.

• Like 1

Good to see Ben here.

Haven't had the music on all week except in the car.

Saturday is usually yard work day but the grass is still damp and humidity going up so I'll wait for Tuesday (87) or Wednesday (83).

Jake was itching from the heart worm meds last night so I gave him a Benadryl and he slept all night. He knows when I am in the kitchen and hears cellophane to investigate....may be a treat.

No plans so I'll go on a quest for the perfect cheeseburger I guess.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

The races where fun last night, my son had a blast along with my brother. finishing up coffee and doughnuts, then need to find a u joint press to help assist with replacing these u joints. Sometime here in the near future, like within the hour I need to get a pork butt on the smoker for a friends bachelor party, then its off to that. Whoa look at the time maybe I need to get off here and get it going now.

• Like 2

Orphan Espresso got around to filling the order for my first, and last ;) , manual coffee grinder. Got this in the mail yesterday.

post-40059-0-03140000-1406385945_thumb.j

Two more bags of ground coffee to go before I even get a chance to test drive this thing, but initial impressions are that I'm certain I got what I paid for. :blink:

• Like 3

Have some new coffee here from shopping trip. Not sure of the brand but one is a Hazelnut, which should be interesting. The other one is African Dreams or Trails, something like that. Hopefully it is not that exotic coffee that is fed to elephants first to process the beans. Hear it is rather good though. :emotion-44:

Edit: African Plains and Hazelnut we picked up by 8 O'Clock brand.

Edited by billybob
  • Like 2

The story I heard was that dtel was having a procedure called gender reassignment....whatever that is.....hehe! Hope he? gets well soon.

Probably won't be satisfied with the change, Then want to be changed back. Hope he gets it all sorted out by the time he returns. <_<

• Like 1

It's 10:30 pm, and 90 Degrees, fire in the foothills east of us about 30 miles.

The good news is i now have k400 horns installed in the EAW stack, yeah baby, got my horn sound back, need to play with a few Cap combos to kill the brightness.

BBi882 processor is forthcoming, can only work in the cave in the mornings.

Going back in the 75 degree house now. coffee and tunes in the morning.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 2

97% humidity. On dating site now. They seem to get excited when I say "Tarheel love you long time".

Heard dtel was at Graceland and was apprehended with one of Elvis' mummified cheeseburgers found on a shelf in the closet.

Jake wants a walk.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 3

Well the bachelor party was good, not your typical bachelor party but it was still a great time. Slept in, cooked breakfast now just sitting here relaxing I could take a nap. Well I guess I better get to those U joints on the Jeep.

• Like 3