Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Today was a productive day. I mowed the lawn, then watered it; ripped about 50 cd's to a USB drive; aired up my neighbors tires for her; grilled some fajitas and worked on a custom turntable I am building.

How can you mention the words CUSTOM TURNTABLE and not share pics  :huh:

Ok, here is a short video of the 1" paperstone being CNC'd. I'll get some pictures, once I take them.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/sn4ZsMUsQkE

Edited by Wardsweb
  • Like 6

Morning gang yet again

Just back in from the Denist for the wife.

A couple more grand and she just might be fixed for the year,

im tellin ya, she's cuttin in to my hobby budget she is,(if i Had one).

We got someone here makin custom TTs? well fancy that.

I just saw a Mosquito, WTF? there is not a drop of water to breed within a mile!

77 in the cave, 72 in the house, time for Nap. 

• Like 8

Top of the Monday, guys. Hope the weekend was good. Still listening to the albums we picked up Sat at the vinyl stores. Pretty good stuff. Worked outside yesterday then did some marinated pork steaks over hickory with sauce. Turned out pretty good but will probably smoke 'em next time for more tenderness.

A turntable maker, eh?? That is way beyond me but look forward to seeing some pics and how-to's.

Gotta run and hit the eyeglasses store. Cheers to all.

• Like 6

Greetings all!  Back for my random phantom post to say hello and scurry back to my A.D.D. existence!  It's raining!  I don't feel guilty about staying inside now!  Coffee is just so much better on a rainy day!  Listened to the Dukes of September this weekend on Blu Ray - it's solid of you like Boz Scaggs, Donald Fagen and Michael McDonald. 

Have a great day and week!  I am now under 4,500 posts away from the locked thread!  :)

• Like 6

Greetings all!  Back for my random phantom post to say hello and scurry back to my A.D.D. existence!  It's raining!  I don't feel guilty about staying inside now!  Coffee is just so much better on a rainy day!  Listened to the Dukes of September this weekend on Blu Ray - it's solid of you like Boz Scaggs, Donald Fagen and Michael McDonald. 

Have a great day and week!  I am now under 4,500 posts away from the locked thread!  :)

Iv viewed the BSroom(s) your in NO hurry to get there unless you like subject matter the same as the CNN blog.

I enjoy you guys and your hobbies, we all like speakers and Klipsch.

• Like 6

104 outside 84 in the Cave, Tolerable.

Just in from the local supermarket, trying a new BM mix, pretty tasty, but then again everything is good with the Goose.

Whole bean coffee, trying a new one.

Stocked for the day w/ice cream.

Ebay Mr Crow goodies are in, time for the finish build.

• Like 6

Coffee is just so much better on a rainy day!

You got that right.  On the bright side, we might get a rainy day in a couple of days here.  The lake levels are full, but the land is parched after a couple of months of no precipitation, and lately 100 plus temps.

• Like 2

Wow Luther.....you have serious skills!

Thanks man, I do enjoy wood working. Using it for audio is a match made in heaven. Here are the Smith Horns I referred to in the earlier post.

http://wardsweb.org/audio/Smith%20Horn/

Speechless......

Wow Luther.....you have serious skills!

For real......crazy skills.....

MKP :-)

+1 x 2!  Seriously wow!  Thank you for sharing!

• Like 6

Afternoon gang

Mr Crow's parts look to be just the ticket, anybody see what is going on here yet?

Keep in mind the wife TOLD me this one is hers, yeah, well not without a little "Fun" as to the program.

Her Crow will calmly reside on a living room side table, she will be expecting Mr Crow to greet and ask "Hey how-a-bout a Movie Babe", pretty simple program fired up by motion sensor.

No problem, that is done.

However Her Mr Crow will have a Dark Side! yeah babe, now we are talking!

Full two way comunicado, meaning i push a button/remote and can carry on a two way conversation

And of course Mr Crow will replicate full voice/eye/head movement. 500' range, so i can just sit in Da-Cave and fk with whoever is there.

Gery Goose and a sodering iron, great combo......

post-57941-0-46800000-1439850859_thumb.j

• Like 6