Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

....ooops, sorry for the double post, don't know why THAT happened........

But yes Carl, just a couple hours of playing around and done...  The actual part should it have been bad was only $18...   Hardest part was getting the damn band clamp back on...  Could not do it with the limited space under side, SO, I took the hose clamp from the sink drain tube and swapped it out.........ahh, much better :)

Just UNLOADED the dishes, and for the first time in a LONG time, the glasses and dishes actually 'squeak' when you touch them, which proves we have had grimy dishes for a long time thinking they were clean.....eeeeek !   This was because the rinse cycles were not emptying, and the following wash cycles had used, dirty water!    I was alerted to this, this morning when I took the load out.   Everything had a film on it that would smear when you touched it.

All history now.... :)

Ok, back to other things....

............Gary

PS, my work is only 9 miles down the road...   wasn't always that way!

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 5

KSW-15 - $250

That should about do it, would think! :emotion-55: Yes it is a nice deal for anyone. :smile:

Yamaha is regarded here as quality in sound. I would think you are setting him up

1st class enough for that figure. Instant HT, as they might say around forum.

• Like 4

Walking the dog, Buddy. He got up early, needing to go, as I did. I went in; he went out.

So cool this morning, had to turn off the A/C in my Den.

Stephanie & Jen looking good this morning. What's the name of that nifty affair site? Jennifer Stephanie?

Good morning, y'all.

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 7

Morning folks.  LF off to play tennis.  Jake walked in the natural area of the yard.  Limiting his walks since his melt down Sunday.  Also ordered some Glucosamine for his joints from Amazon yesterday.  Good reviews.

Working on cup number 2 and watching the futures.

Cleaned up 6 CDs yesterday.....look new now.  Did about 30 DVDs for the library. I can help you out in small batches Joe but shipping may be $$$.   Let me know.

Good looking equipment Jason.

I'm calling Gary if I have appliance problems :)

No commute for me though I did drive about 40,000 a year for 19 years before retirement.

It's hump day for you cheese chasers......make us proud.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8

Morning Folks!

Neighbor came over last night to check out equipment...he fell in love with it...WAF was near zero...."Those are WAY too big and ugly"

He's gonna try to smooth it over with her....but she did really like the Sound Projector....so may make them a deal for it and the sub.....not NEEDING to sell anything....just kinda want to clear some stuff out

• Like 7

Mr Crow should spin some heads around...cool!

Jason,

WAF will forget what speakers look like when she is streaming back to back Netflix re-runs of her favorite series.

Nancy here has watched 1st Xena, then Enterprise, and now lately Dr Who.

• Like 6

Mr Crow should spin some heads around...cool!

Jason,

WAF will forget what speakers look like when she is streaming back to back Netflix re-runs of her favorite series.

Nancy here has watched 1st Xena, then Enterprise, and now lately Dr Who.

Yeah...well that's his battle now...lol

• Like 6

Morning Yet Again Gang

Started packin up Mr Crow and just had the thought, i better share at least the basic layout.

Pretty simple really, servos, controller, micro Amp, speakers, baby room monitor, headphones.

Now as long as you dont count the box of extra/spare/changed my mind parts, this comes in at $200+ -.

• Like 10

Honda update

Finally pulled the CEL code and sure enough it was PO505....IAC issue.

Pulled off the TB and removed the IAC....was pretty nasty...so cleaned it up, sprayed it down with grandpa's favorite lubricant (ATF and Acetone mixed 50/50) and blew some compressed air through it. cleaned up the TB, set the idle screw as instructed, cleaned the MAF and put it all back together.

Day three of no surging idle and actually seemed to pick up 1-2mpg....thanks for the advice guys!

Also....friend stopped by on Sunday to look at a '76 Vette that I'm cleaning up to sell for a friend......loves the Honda and inquired if I'd be willing to sell/trade for his wifes car that they were considering giving their son when he turns 16 in a few months.

Asked why they didn't want to give that car to their son...."It'll get him in too much trouble....he needs something slow.."

They are the original owners of a 2004 Volvo S60-R AWD....has a little over 120K but has had all the major repairs done about 10K miles ago (timing belt, head gasket, valve job, new turbo, etc....)

Said if I was interested they'd come up with a fair price and we'd talk.....might be up for that!

• Like 6