Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Hump day!

Morning all.  We're almost at the midway point of the week.  Hope others are having a better one than I.

I must have missed it Chuck, what happened to Jake?

Took him for a walk Sunday....less than a mile.  He laid down several times and panted a lot.  He also walked differently.  I had cold water with me so that wasn't the problem.  I suspect hip problems/pain.  As I mentioned I ordered Glucosamine yesterday.  Thanks for asking. 

Chuck....Jake said to tell Baxter that getting old is hell!

• Like 5

As I mentioned I ordered Glucosamine yesterday.

Have you tried the Traumeel I recommended previously?  Glucosamine takes a while to build up and be effective (most say several weeks).  The Traumeel will work like an ibuprofen only is safe for dogs.

• Like 4

Morning Yet Again Gang

Started packin up Mr Crow and just had the thought, i better share at least the basic layout.

Pretty simple really, servos, controller, micro Amp, speakers, baby room monitor, headphones.

Now as long as you dont count the box of extra/spare/changed my mind parts, this comes in at $200+ -.

Speechless Mark!  That is very cool!

• Like 3

Hump day!

Morning all.  We're almost at the midway point of the week.  Hope others are having a better one than I.

I must have missed it Chuck, what happened to Jake?

Took him for a walk Sunday....less than a mile.  He laid down several times and panted a lot.  He also walked differently.  I had cold water with me so that wasn't the problem.  I suspect hip problems/pain.  As I mentioned I ordered Glucosamine yesterday.  Thanks for asking. 

Actually, I suspect a hangover....(just to lighten things up a bit...)  Hope he feels better soon!

post-12530-0-72040000-1440608705_thumb.j

post-12530-0-81120000-1440608736_thumb.j

• Like 4

As I mentioned I ordered Glucosamine yesterday.

Have you tried the Traumeel I recommended previously?  Glucosamine takes a while to build up and be effective (most say several weeks).  The Traumeel will work like an ibuprofen only is safe for dogs.

Yes I did order two batches and ran out a week or so ago.  May have to reorder.  Thanks Carl! 

• Like 5

Hey gang....good evening, morning...what ever ya want to call it....

Should be sleeping...but I'm not

Mark... Mr Crow is cool for sure...great job my man..

Chuck... that glucosamine stuff is good... my wife has me on it...hope Jake is feeling better..

Jason....good job with the Honda, hope the IAC keeps working....

OK I should be sleeping..... catch you guys in the later AM.....

MKP :-)

• Like 4

Morning Yet Again Gang

Started packin up Mr Crow and just had the thought, i better share at least the basic layout.

Pretty simple really, servos, controller, micro Amp, speakers, baby room monitor, headphones.

Now as long as you dont count the box of extra/spare/changed my mind parts, this comes in at $200+ -.

Speechless Mark!  That is very cool!

This is my kind of retirement, when i can just do whatever the hell i want every dam day, money is nice but it just does not matter.

Untill i find something in Nevada worth it's salt, im pretty happy just veggin on projects.

By the way, Mr Crow was a 20+ year old idea.

• Like 7

Good job on the repair Jason.  If I did something like that I would have several parts leftover :wacko:

Jake is more frisky and I have Traumeel and Glucosamine on the way.  I'll have him running like a puppy.

Down about three pounds on the week.  Not hungry at all.  The low carb diet stabilizes blood sugars so you rarely feel hungry.

Well school has started back I see.  I know Joe, MKP, and duder have kids.....who else?  Wow Jason....6 kids from 20 to 18 months.

Gary...sorry about the neighbor.  Some folks.....

Putting together a party for my Wednesday night dinner buds.  Told them I would buy 30 pounds of shrimp if we could have it at their house at the beach.

Closing in on the week end worker bees :D

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

Edited by Tarheel
  • Like 7

Kids here....6 to be exact.....20, 18, 16, 13, 3, 18mnths (girl, girl, girl, boy, boy, girl)

keeps me young...or atleast that's what we've agreed to tell ourselves....:lol

Damn Jason.....Mark likes his cigar but he takes it out every now and then :o

• Like 6

Well...it's a "Hers, Mine and Ours" scenario......Susan and I grew up together (known her since Kindergarten) and dated in Jr. High. Both moved back to our hometown after both getting divorced about 6 years ago....met back up and here we are. She had two I had two and now we have six. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

• Like 7

Well...it's a "Hers, Mine and Ours" scenario......Susan and I grew up together (known her since Kindergarten) and dated in Jr. High. Both moved back to our hometown after both getting divorced about 6 years ago....met back up and here we are. She had two I had two and now we have six. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Your last name isn't Brady is it?

• Like 5

Your last name isn't Brady is it?

LOL...no...but we get called that quite a bit...especially if we show up somewhere all together in one vehicle :D

• Like 7

Baxter sends a sympathetic woof to Jake. All we can do with these rescues is to roll with it and get them what they need. Bax is most likely between 3 and 5 yrs so no real problems yet, but (like you), we'll be willing to do what's needed for him as time goes on.

• Like 8