Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Frosty Sat morning gang

36 currently

Weather Drama queens have upped their Lie(s) for sunday, 27 will be the low Sun.

Looking out the kitchen window, in suburbia i see gutters flooded and a plumbing truck three houses down.

Guess they did NOT wrap their pipes for winter :o

Bacon/Eggs being prepared, daughter making a Donut run.

Nothing planned except i found a "New" local BloodyMary mix i may go and track down later, after of course i double-up on winter clothing and it warms to at least 50.

May even dig out a "SkiCap" :emotion-21:

Coffee refill Donut time.

giphy.gif

• Like 5

Chuck's continued relationship with LF reminded me of an observation made Tuesday evening at a gathering to induct a college friend into the Michigan United Conservation Club (MUCC) Hall of Fame.  Eight couples have been friends for many decades and have defied the divorce statistics.  For some combination of reasons, we have remained married to the same spouses for more than 30 - 40 years. 

The event also celebrated the 40th anniversary of the Michigan Bottle Bill, which, in addition to removing litter from Michigan roadsides and funding conservation projects, was the inspiration for a Seinfeld episode.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

Mike needs an RO filter.

We have a 5,000 gallon tank RO / Membrane filtered / de-ionizing plant at work and interestingly enough we were told by the vendor to shut it down to avoid contamination.

and I have a 235' deep well at home if'n I need water; tests and tastes as good as city. I use it for irrigation.

• Like 3

Morning Progressing

Wife stated she is going food shopping today.

She ask if she was shopping for xmas dinner?

My anser was, buy everything but the Ham.

I also stated the night before xmas, i will be taking her the WallyWorld AFTER 6Pm.......to shop for the xmas Ham.

>Every year the media reports welfare fight(s) break-out in the Ham section<

HoneyBaked i will pick up on Friday, she does not know this :ph34r2::emotion-21:

14051655_1266537560046944_8298843964106304149_n.jpg

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, minermark said:

Morning Progressing

Wife stated she is going food shopping today.

She ask if she was shopping for xmas dinner?

My anser was, buy everything but the Ham.

I also stated the night before xmas, i will be taking her the WallyWorld AFTER 6Pm.......to shop for the xmas Ham.

>Every year the media reports welfare fight(s) break-out in the Ham section<

HoneyBaked i will pick up on Friday, she does not know this :ph34r2::emotion-21:

14051655_1266537560046944_8298843964106304149_n.jpg

Mark wins the intergore today

• Like 4

Good afternoon everyone......after a day of snowblowing the drive and walks (winter has arrived here in the NE), I am happy to sit and enjoy my orchestra subscription once again..  Live from Berlin as I type!    Here is the vibe from Music Hall...............in a robe, watching with herbal tea in the mug :emotion-21:IMG_1751.jpg

• Like 7

54 minutes ago, Tigerman said:

Good afternoon everyone......after a day of snowblowing the drive and walks (winter has arrived here in the NE), I am happy to sit and enjoy my orchestra subscription once again..  Live from Berlin as I type!    Here is the vibe from Music Hall...............in a robe, watching with herbal tea in the mug :emotion-21:IMG_1751.jpg

hope you are feeling better Gary.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Tigerman said:

Thank you Steve, good to see you today............sorry to say, this is the worst day for me, not sure how long I am in for...but hopefully not any worse for tomorrow night's show....  :ph34r:

snow blowing must have been very uncomfortable.  I would have paid someone to do it.

I thought i was getting a cold last week; but, it suddenly went away and i think it was just an allergy (we had some VERY strong winds last week).  I’ve only had five minor colds since the year 2000; but, if memory serves me correctly, day four was the peak day.  Stay warm, dry, and hydrated and get your rest.  Have your Sis cook up a batch of soup.

• Like 6