Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

2 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

We got a new TV for the shop a few weeks ago. It's been sitting in the box until this morning. The BOSS asked me to set it up for her. 

So we took it out of the box and this is what we got:(......and The BOSS was just saying on the drive in that she didn't want to deal with any problems today.....She was on the phone most of yesterday dealing with :pwk_bs:......

MKP :-)

IMG_20161220_113036.jpg

Looks as though a few pixels may be out. :blink2:

Hope its still under warranty.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ceptorman said:

Mark, bummer about the TV, it looks like a large one. Hopefully the return process will go smoothly.

I heard The BOSS on the phone with Best Buy....wasn't going smooth...... In the end there sending another one...

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Sucks on the tv Mark.  Was the box tore up?  Was it transported sitting up?

The box was NOT tore up all......It was a on line purchase. They wanted us to take it to a Best Buy. The BOSS told them "NO....your going to send another one and a shipping labal to send the broken one back".......and that's what's going to happen....

• Like 6

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

So we took it out of the box and this is what we got:(......and The BOSS was just saying on the drive in that she didn't want to deal with any problems today.....She was on the phone most of yesterday dealing with :pwk_bs:......

When we got our new TV months ago it looked the same with no box damage, and it was delivered from BB. They ended up making it good after weeks of them missing shipping dates, dates they set and it had to be delivered for some reason, turns out the model we got was now out of stock and was going to be replaced by a newer model.

I was told to pick another model, the only problem was the only other model with the same spec's cost $600+ more, I spent alot of time researching spec's to compare to get the best Tv for the money with what I wanted.  After dealing with another store manager at a different store the gave us the better TV for the same price. The second store manager said she get's that all the time, the other manager is a jerk and probably won't be around much longer, so now we go see the other manager if something is needed.  New TV is great

• Like 5

• Moderators
5 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

The one guy had a db app on his phone, when we had the JBL's playing we were hitting 95db's..... we were about 18/20 ft from the speakers. It was crazy loud and they had so much more in them.... the chest thump is nuts... I could have pushed them more but sometimes it's just too much even for me:o.

Well that's not so bad, I was thinking with all that power you were really being crazy, Good to hear you will still be able to hear. :P

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

We got a new TV for the shop a few weeks ago. It's been sitting in the box until this morning. The BOSS asked me to set it up for her. 

IMG_20161220_113036.jpg

Hey Mark -- I've watched that show -- many times.  It's pretty good.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MORE KLIPSCH PLEASE said:

IMG_20161220_113036.jpg

Well hell man.

Employees/shippers pretty well know what they are handling.

Id say that was "Handled" by a Disgruntled employee.

Not many things i return in life, but that would be one.

I just purchased a small 27" for the Rv, came from somewhere in Miss, not a scratch even on the cardboard box.

Let us know how this return works out for you.

They give you any kind of hard time id like to know who.

• Like 6