Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

On 11/21/2018 at 6:35 PM, dtel said:

0 Calories, 100% good for you, better than vegetables.  🐷

Started cooking a couple of things we're bringing to my sisters tomorrow. Baked macaroni and cheese (not like the box stuff),  artichoke casserole and sweet potato pie, we're getting off easy. 

The Day After, Beds, and Brian: LAYING IN BED  @brian ipps  THE DAY AFTER  THANKSGIVING LIKE It gets a little bit like that!
  • Haha 4

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Tarheel said:

No affiliation.

But we know if you only had the chance that would be different.

7 hours ago, dirtmudd said:
The Day After, Beds, and Brian: LAYING IN BED  @brian ipps  THE DAY AFTER  THANKSGIVING LIKE It gets a little bit like that!

Didn't eat too much but still felt like that, I guess it's all the rich things you don't normally eat ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

white belt & tie... white pants & collars... reel to reel... wall to wall.... reel vs cassette,,, sansui vs jbl…. I can only guess by the black and white that it's 1967... but that was the 8 track tape era... so is this a Kodachrome moment vs a borrowed photographer 1976 lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

the days start getting longer in 4 weeks...  been a bad year with SAD and  me

the Scalas are ripening.

Got a couple weeks to worry about Xmas lights and all that. We get a real "tree" this year.  Being cheap/frugal, I cannot see spending $30 for a 30 minute piece of firewood.  I clip branches off our arborvitae tree and tie them together as a bouquet tree, using an old wheel as a base.

• Like 3

a thought... o O (… I always wonder why one out of two aerosol paint shopper's feel compelled to test the can out on the display, in the store …) but aerosol snow user's should expect that the end result will be pretty similar to what we perceive as white.... but nope !!!!

hmmm... could it be the coffee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1