Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Happy Easter everyone!  Heavy rains coming in and 40+ mph wind gusts this aftenoon and tomorrow.  The oldest daughter is on schedule for their outdoor egg hunt complete with the plastic $$$ eggs.  Those two grands KNOW they're gonna cash in & go ballistic yet in the end it's divided.  My plate is being delivered so I"m good!  In the mean time I'm on the coffee.  Enjoy YOUR day today!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Yes everyone have a good Easter, just watch the weather, what we get here will be heading N.E. in hours and it very windy here. Some Tornado's already this morning, central Louisiana heading East to Northeast.  

When I say here I mean moisture coming out of the Gulf, which usually acts crazy as it meets cooler air further North.

Updated radar 2:36 central time

southmissvly_loop.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

53 minutes ago, dtel said:

We cooked a little different kind of food this Easter, it's usually BBQ, but today was fried catfish and potato salad. 

Had planed on beef short ribs for dinner but they haven't thawed completely . So it's probably nachos and sunrise service ; tequila sunrise service 🇲🇽🍹

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Nothing at all wrong with good catfish for any holiday! Hope all had a good and safe (Deep South) Easter.

We get the leftovers from that storm from 2a to 9a is what's being reported as pretty much fact.

• Like 4

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, Randyh said:

haaaaaaapy Easter to you and  the Family  -CATFISH  is never fresh in our neck of the woods  --

I love fried fish, anytime.

Hope everyone had a good day, and a safe one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2