Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

4 minutes ago, babadono said:

Yes I knew that...I assume Messerschmitt is out of business.

Prior to the merger with Bölkow GmbH in 1968 to form Messerschmitt-Bölkow GmbH, Messerschmitt AG spun off its operationally necessary assets, including its holdings in Junkers-Flugzeug- und Motorenwerke GmbH, Hispano Aviación S.A., Entwicklungsring Süd GmbH, Augsburger Flughafen GmbH and Gesellschaft für Flugtechnik GmbH, to its subsidiary Flugzeug-Union Süd GmbH (now Messerschmitt-Werke Flugzeug-Union Süd GmbH) in May 1967. Messerschmitt AG itself was not included in the merger, initially remaining as a real estate and property company and later being renamed Raulino Treuhand- und Verwaltungs-AG.

The further merger with Hamburger Flugzeugbau GmbH (1969), a subsidiary of Blohm & Voss, created Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB), then Germany's largest aerospace group. In 1989, MBB was acquired by Deutsche Aerospace AG (DASA). This was merged into EADS (now Airbus Group) in 2000.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Gotta have mo veggies!

Lucked out with a trip to a farmers market yesterday!

PXL-20230513-002057316.jpg

Got started too late this evening, these just came out at almost 10:30 pm and this? I wouldn't dare a lot of it and then lay down... I'd be in heartburn city for hours!

PXL-20230513-022339724.jpg

That's feta in there and I don't have fresh oregano anymore so I used Greek salad dressing. Evoo, fresh herbs and some lemon juice is how it's supposed to be. It will be real good tomorrow around lunchtime!

The 1.3lb ribeye will be the focus of the plate then!

• Like 7

I sure don't do it often, the great tomatoes, vidalias and bell pepper from a farmers market started it all. The fact that my late grandparents farm finally sold to a developer called for a splurge! Still finishing it now, it will be all I eat today besides coffee for breakfast.

• Like 3

Have seen vidalia eaten like an apple... good stuff.

On 5/13/2023 at 7:15 AM, geezin' said:

Not buying the "kills brain cells" claim. Surely I'd be a waterhead by now.

The idea was hopefully, they would grow back, lol. Thanks!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Have seen vidalia eaten like an apple... good stuff.

The idea was hopefully, they would grow back, lol. Thanks!

Nah they are cleared away by specialized operatives. With the exception of infants where they disappear without a trace w/o aid.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

346085742_272045335261060_5909413911643874727_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=USqJkbzlMGMAX-QCjZY&_nc_ht=scontent.fosu2-2.fna&oh=00_AfC1eiK7ZOKtzdJhWdTOkkTghKX6QRy31Z8n8H5tUjU0QA&oe=646716D1

😂  All quiet in Duckburg.  The first major weekend of Lake Erie's summer season has begun.  Prolly 500 bikes heading thru the hood on the way up to Ohio's north coast.  Then 500 going South again.  It's crazy.  Locally, had Crusin w/the Cops, an annual thing now for the old hot rods.  Some of those custom jobs they bring in loaded in their semi's are incredible.  The businesses contribute and it just keeps growing.

Second thing the cops have done right in a while.  First thing they did right was set all the lights in the city to caution @ 9PM.   Duckburg...

• Like 5