Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Coffee flowin

News is on.

Fires Ragin.

Weather was 100+ just two days ago.

Now we are talkin MCM work, good im done with taking time off from doing little to nothing.

Four days+ of being a Gopher.

Told the wife next heat wave we are hitting the Oregon coast for a couple weeks.

post-57941-0-52340000-1442238580_thumb.j

• Like 11

Back to the grind today

Coffee pun Arrrr Arrrr Arrrrr.

Welcome back to the work week all.

Still working on the bathroom.  Should have all the concrete board floated by this weekend and maybe start tiling it the weekend after next.  I'm going to try and con my brother into coming down for a weekend.  Together we can probably knock out 2/3 to 3/4 of it.

I've taken in a boarder.  My nephew is now here in town working for the ATF.  He's also active military reserves and stays very busy with both vocations.  Problem is that his wife is active military also and is in FL with his son and step sons.  I don't know how they do it, breaks my heart to see them stationed so far apart.  They've both tried for hardship transfers but so far no go.  I hope they can get closer together some how but he's welcome in our home for as long as the need is there.  He did a lot of swimming this weekend with our Rottie so now they're best buds.

Bowling is doing well as I keep setting personal bests.  I averaged 192 over 3 games yesterday.  I wish I learned how to bowl correctly a long time ago.

Joe, your oil pressure seems high at idle.  Guess it's better than you blood pressure.

Everyone have a great week!!!!

Carl

• Like 7

• Moderators
That pic was a while back, plus i am constantly changing my look.

I vote that's a good thing :o thought you were converting into sasquatch in the other pic. :D Second pic is much better, even makes you look younger. :)

• Like 8

Happy late morning (Mountain Time) guys. Another pretty day. Could be doing any number of projects but sitting on the patio with Baxter seems the best use of my time right now.

Coffee pun Arrrr Arrrr Arrrrr.
  Carl, how you bean? Bean meaning to ask.

Have a great Monday all and cheers.

Chuck

• Like 7

Great weather continues here. Yesterday's project was to pressure wash the patio furniture and brick patio.  Well I almost finished but the pesky hose found its way onto the muffler and burned enough to give me a pressure assisted leak.

Googled pressure washer hose repair and the verdict was no tape works due to the high pressure.  You would think a hose clamp would do it.  One guy tried JD Weld epoxy mixed with brillo pad fibers to patch the leak.  Says that it worked. 

I called Generac and ordered a new hose (30') for $51.00 shipped.  The drag is the 3-5 day wait.

Most of you guys are reporting good weather.....so enjoy! 

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 8