Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

correcting autocorrect actually.  

i did have an expresso once. we had boarded this European ship. While on the bridge waiting for the Captain to get the documents in order, we were offered a coffee.  I said yes. the workers returned with these tiny cups full of a thick black fluid...i was sure he went to the engine room for some bilge water.  man that stuff was strong.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 6

Morning gang

Lite day, as in nothing planned.

Had a hit on my EAW stacks, local gent from up the hill, looking to be a flake.

Will Re-Post my CL listing, Goal this year is move them outta here by summer, yet another reason im being lazy on the completion of the other MCM Bass Bin, NO ROOM for both. 

70's+ yet again today 

Tunes, Libations, and Skeeters, sound like a good plan for the day.

Back to parts shopping, Long wire Antenna + insulators (Glass) still need to be acquired.

82' run for this house, because I have the room.

With the Ant Tuner I have on the way, plan is to get down below 1Mhz or ULF as they refer to it.

45+ years ago I listened/talked all over the world running less than 2 watts.

This is NOT Ham Radio, just kind of a kinky past time to chat with a fellow in Kuwait about his weather -_-

Hobby's, see, that is what Retirement should be about, well that and getting the Trash to the curb today.........like now :huh:

• Like 10

Iv opted for my first "Implant" @ $7 bones, for just one tooth, reasonable I think.

You are on the left coast. Around here it's $1,500 to $2,000.00. I got one myself about a year ago.

I looked it up, we have in Cailf, 850K Dentist, they are ONLY outnumbered by people on welfare.

• Like 6

Yeah I'm back from the dentist too. Root canal :wacko:   Taking two Motrin and two Tylenol for pain per docs orders.

Numbness gone by 2:30.....procedure at 9:30. 

Iv opted for my first "Implant" @ $7 bones, for just one tooth, reasonable I think. 

Got one and everything was fine until the actual tooth part.  The lab kept screwing up.  Eventually the spike went loose at the last fitting and so far no resolution I have to go back to the surgeon and see what possible fix is the best way.  99% everything is no problem so I get to be in the 1% for all the wrong reason.  Plus I paid more than twice that.  I will get it right or I will take it out of someone's hide.

• Like 2

You are on the left coast. Around here it's $1,500 to $2,000.00. I got one myself about a year ago.

I looked it up, we have in Cailf, 850K Dentist, they are ONLY outnumbered by people on welfare.

mark,

Any questions, Kevin Harmon got in on doing implants early and is very documented online

rog

• Like 5

Mark, did that include the crown? I paid $1,500.00 for the whole shebang. UAB school of dentistry quoted me $1K some time ago.

Mark, did that include the crown? I paid $1,500.00 for the whole shebang. UAB school of dentistry quoted me $1K some time ago.

What the hell is a crown?

They will drill and sink a pin, then after that all heals up, the tooth get's stuck on it, I assume with superglue :wacko:

• Like 7