Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

when i was in 7th grade, i was convinced that i had syphilis (VD portion of our sex education class) the literature was rather convincing.  Had to work up the nerve to tell my Dad that i had VD. I didn’t want to wait much past dinner because i didn’t want to enter the latent stage of the disease. 

It never was easy being me.

• Like 9

Evening gang

Just stopped by to catch up on the "Likes".

Been waaay busy playing with another hobby.

I did get a call on my EAW's today, so if those bad boys finely get sold, I can assy/move in the other stack of McMs in here. 

70's + and today it was 77.

Back to the hobby........

• Like 9

when i was in 7th grade, i was convinced that i had syphilis (VD portion of our sex education class) the literature was rather convincing.  Had to work up the nerve to tell my Dad that i had VD. I didn’t want to wait much past dinner because i didn’t want to enter the latent stage of the disease. 

That's classic!

Was it true? :D

• Like 5

Evening gang

Just stopped by to catch up on the "Likes".

Been waaay busy playing with another hobby.

I did get a call on my EAW's today, so if those bad boys finely get sold, I can assy/move in the other stack of McMs in here. 

70's + and today it was 77.

Back to the hobby........

Glad to see you stop by.

• Like 6

Didn't keep you out of the Coast Guard. :-)

• Like 8

31.2 degrees here and raining... Not a nice day outside at all. Amazing what a 900 foot change in elevation does for you.

Got a text message at 7:30am saying school is on a two hour delay. Supposed to make it to the mid 40s in the valley, but I'm not seeing it happen.

Bruce

• Like 5