Moving on

Amy

• Moderators

I was really wondering how she lasted so long, I guess since she made it past the wild west days years ago she could take anything.

You did really good Amy and I'm sure Chad and Alex will be fine but you will be missed.

• Like 2

Do Alex and Chad wear skirts ? NO

Don't make assumptions...

Changed my avatar so you can see what I was talking about.

Im from Dublin, and we DONT wear these, we wear pants! Scots wear these things, but when your daughter is getting married off, you do what your ask.

Sure Blame the daughter, You look way to comfortable to be wearing that out of necessity ............................CLOSET KILTER :D

• Like 1

Amy please put me on your contact list . I hope all good things for you and thanks for all you have done for Klipsch and us weird guys. We will hold the tent down for you when a storm comes up jut like we did in Indy a few years ago. Rick

• Like 1

Not suppose to drink, but my Dr. said clear alcohol would be the best. So now if have a beer I sometimes like to add some clear grain alcohol to lighten the color.

Damn,wrong thread again. It's gotta be the beer. Have just drink the clear stuff I guess.

Has anyone tried to Fire with grain alcohol?

If someone has heard of a bad experience I may pass. Don't want to burn my beard off.......AGAIN

Edited by Taz
  • Like 1