Moving on

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

Do Alex and Chad wear skirts ? NO

Don't make assumptions...

Not that I was trying or wanted to look, but when Alex was bending over at the Klipsch event after work a few days ago, I think I saw what looked like frilly lacy panty tops poking out.... Reminds me of Dr Demento was it, had a song, "... walking around in women's underwear ..."

Nobody will replace Amy. Huge (tiny spiked heeled) shoes to fill. I'm sure Alex and Chad will do fine.

Reviewing Amy's What I'm up to. And the irony.... post, it appears she's moving on to new and better challenges and like everybody else I will miss her around these parts and wish her the absolute best in her pi lab endeavors. A new start up with a couple of other former Klipsch employees...

And our queen looks quite happy.

byron.jpg?format=500w

p.s. Amy. Stay in touch and BEST of LUCK with Edwin. You and your cohorts in your new adventure should do quite well.

Amy's co-conspirators look kind of familiar. Especially that guy in the middle.

Edited by blsamuel

• Moderators

Great picture AMY, really nice, I seen it on the website and didn't have the nerve to post it here. I know a couple of years ago a pic of you on here would have not made you happy as you were either shy or trying to be a little more private which is understandable.

As Billy Crystal would say.........

But I must say you Rook Mauovoulas , no :pwk_bs: your looking great !

Stay Happy

Great picture AMY, really nice, I seen it on the website and didn't have the nerve to post it here. I know a couple of years ago a pic of you on here would have not made you happy as you were either shy or trying to be a little more private which is understandable.

As Billy Crystal would say.........

But I must say you Rook Mauovoulas , no :pwk_bs: your looking great !

Stay Happy

I wouldn't normally have posted either but it was on the pi labs website. Yes she does look Mahvelous. pi labs being a start up Amy's recent caveman diet should prepare her for any lean times ahead though I'm sure they're good to go and should get product to market before current funding runs out.

And she's even showing a bit of earlobe. Hopefully Coytee will behave himself.