Klipsch Gear Store Feedback

Alex L

Hey gang, Drew Boyd is one of the guys who runs the Klipsch Gear Store and he is looking for feedback on what stuff to sell in the store. We figured we would make a thread about it, so he view/respond to your feedback because my guess is that you fellas are the ones buying our branded merch!

Anyway, the first thing he wants feedback on is a pair of wood signs. They would measure 16" x 24". Are these things something you would purchase potentially?

Feel free to offer up any changes or ideas for new merch that y'all would want!

wood_sign_1.jpgwood_sign_3.jpg

• Like 6

Anyway, the first thing he wants feedback on is a pair of wood signs. They would measure 16" x 24". Are these things something you would purchase potentially?

I think that "wood" be a very good possibility. :D

Maybe offer them in Reference wood finishes and Heritage wood finishes. Raw would be great also for those DIY'ers.

Bill

Hey gang, Drew Boyd is one of the guys who runs the Klipsch Gear Store and he is looking for feedback on what stuff to sell in the store. We figured we would make a thread about it, so he view/respond to your feedback because my guess is that you fellas are the ones buying our branded merch!

I think both photos are great, but IMO the whole "pissing off the neighbors" has been played out and actually takes away from the refinement and upper tier badging of Klipsch. You would never see a line like this involved with the yesteryear marketing of Klipsch.

• Like 3

I think both photos are great, but IMO the whole "pissing off the neighbors" has been played out and actually takes away from the refinement and upper tier badging of Klipsch. You would never see a line like this involved with the yesteryear marketing of Klipsch.

I totally agree. Wasn't sure how to phrase it properly, but you did it perfectly, IMHO....

Glad Im not the only one, don't wanna piss someone off that wants to buy $9K K-horns to "piss" off their neighbors :) Honestly, the old Klipsch magazine adds were worthy! They all had a little story of how the narrator was introduced to Klipsch and the adds had a little bit of sophistication, but they were still just your average Joe giving their 2 cents. Now I know magazine adds are long gone, and slogans are the thing for t-shirts and Net marketing... Lets all see if we can come up with something

K-horn

65 years old and basically unchanged for the most part. They are time proven, technology proven and still heralded as one of the greatest speakers made.

Few things in the world cannot be improved upon by Time and Technology, we have 65 years to prove it !

KLIPSCHORN

Wood is ok. I agree about the "pissing off the neighbors" slogan - I for one don't like to be pissed at mine and don't particularly want them to be pissed at me, but I understand I'm not the target audience of that slogan.

I would be very interested in a logo plaque - maybe metal, black background, with the copper/burnt oragne logo. I've seen them at dealers a few times, always not for sale. Either just the logo or a "Theater powered by..." Something like that.

Just my $0.02.

I agree. The "pissing off the neighbors" slogan cheapens the brand. I get that vision of those tasteless window stickers on the back of some trucks with a Chevy cartoon kid pissing on a Ford, or vice versa. A classier slogan would be "The Envy of the Neighbors (or Neighborhood)", or "Klipsch,...The Speaker the Neighbors Envy". Also price the merchandise low, as it is marketing the brand. I don't typically buy branded clothing and items because it is priced too high. I don't think it should be a profit area, and if anything should be somewhat subsidized by Klipsch.

• Like 1

Sorry, but not a fan.....would much rather see a "Heritage" logo....

newklipschblackshirt.jpg

I have to agree.

Id like a few plain T's that say KLIPSCH with a logo possibly...Black is fine...maybe some multiple colors(dark navy blue is my color, matches my eyes)

seriously the plain KLIPSCH tshirt would be nice with a little logo in the background somewhat...a few more colors would be nice...My last pissing off neighbors shirt is getting messy...I dont wash my clothes(light handwash only) so dark colors are nice

I know im off the direct topic although I do feel the current klipsch clothing is lacking. For example my plain black Fender or rock tshirts are a bit plain and look real nice under a sportcoat.

These look cool. If they are real wood signs it would be killer to use actual veneer or finish of actual klipsch speakers(understandably a bit more pricey) although these are nice and simple.

You guys are lame, I say piss off the neighbors rocks. Yes 60 years ago it was taken literally, but now its a good saying for folks who really know Klipsch. Anyways I would buy the signs if I had a great diy project to incorporate them into. Like some table sets for out side or something like that. The lettering and emblem would be cooler if it were burned into the wood.

• Like 3

I'll take one of each, and maybe more.

i wouldnt get them. i look for stuff that i would use on a daily basis. the bottle opener is my favorite! i agree with the prices on these shirts and all, i own quite a few of them, but i do think they are priced high considering branded apperal is geared toward promotion. i like the idea of the branded acoustic panels.

Funny my first instinct was how cool,but in reality I would never want to piss off the neighbors except for one home have all been here near 40 yrs. Now thinking of our system downstairs one of those wooden signs would be a great fit even tough the days of making the ears bleed volume only happens in very short bursts.