All you Pink Floyd fans . . .

mustang guy

She should have been booted from this country over 4 decades ago.  I guess the urinal targets are still available

a207920129dba8b7f09c58_m.jpg

So agree with me or I pee on thee? Hey that's a concept to build a nation upon, a proud and free society just so long as no one disagrees with you? You are so lucky to live where you do and you seem to have no idea. Never mind you are entitled even if you do not get it. Best regards Moray James.

She should have been booted from this country over 4 decades ago.  I guess the urinal targets are still available

So agree with me or I pee on thee? Hey that's a concept to build a nation upon, a proud and free society just so long as no one disagrees with you? You are so lucky to live where you do and you seem to have no idea. Never mind you are entitled even if you do not get it. Best regards Moray James.

Moray,

Please don't tell me you agree with her views, or even the views of the current administration. That would be a sad state of affairs........

Shakey

Moray,

Please don't tell me you agree with her views, or even the views of the current administration. That would be a sad state of affairs........

Shakey

That's not the point it does not matter if I agree or not. What makes freedom work is folks having the right to disagree. I thought that was part of what the fighting was/is about. Freedom to believe what you will. Sometimes that's hard to swallow but it is what it is. Sorry my comment was not meant to be an assault on you personally. Best regards Moray James.

• Like 1

I have no idea? I think you have no idea how your beloved Jane chummed it up with the enemy while our POW's were being tortured just down the road from her.  She said it was all BS and all the POW's were liars and such.  Our servicemen didn't ask for that war, but they were there and continue to be when we need them. 

For future sake Moray, wear something sexy if you're going to talk.

Why does he have sour cream and onion chips on his shoulder?

hey, if you have a chip on your shoulder it might as well be sour cream and onion!  I might go for nacho cheese myself

I've been getting into salt and vinegar lately. Mmmmmmm, my mouth watered just thinking about them!

Why does he have sour cream and onion chips on his shoulder?

hey, if you have a chip on your shoulder it might as well be sour cream and onion!  I might go for nacho cheese myself

I've been getting into salt and vinegar lately. Mmmmmmm, my mouth watered just thinking about them!

Those are tasty, so are the cracked pepper Kettle Cooked :D