What Other Forums Do You Belong To?

Ceptorman

I used to post on Audiogon once in a while but not much these days. It lacks the congeniality of this forum and I don't much care for it.

i hate you.

edit: that was a joke, but given the tone of the day and my other posts i thought it best to clarify before it blows up in my face.

Edited by Thaddeus Smith
  • Like 2

please note my edit. it was funny in my head, when contrasted against his preference for the klipsch forum's congeniality. in my defense, I've been with a whiny toddler and needy 2 month old all day.

You know, it's not watermelon seeds that cause them.  If you don't figure it out quick, you can expect to see more around the house.   :tongue:

• Like 1

i hate you
:o

please note my edit. it was funny in my head, when contrasted against his preference for the klipsch forum's congeniality. in my defense, I've been with a whiny toddler and needy 2 month old all day.

Peace, brothers!! I got the joke ...

You know, it's not watermelon seeds that cause them.  If you don't figure it out quick, you can expect to see more around the house.   :tongue:

Google results indicate that amorous activity is the #1 cause of child birth.  So much for the watermelon patch...

I am a member of a good dozen or so, basically if its an interest or hobby of mine I am a member to at least one or 2.   This is the one I live at, surprisingly I get more info here about other topics then what I do at dedicated forums.  I guess it shows how much more in depth we here, get into our other hobbies.   This has to be the best forum of any product forum I have visited.  

• Like 1

I visit 

Audio Karma, Audio Circle, Audio Asylum,Head-Fi and a couple outdoors type as well as 1 RV forum,  The only forum I post regularly on is Klipsch, Frankly I feel like most of the others are antagonistic fairly often and have found very little help when I have an issue or concern

I dont think I have over 200 posts on any one of the other forums I visit and I have been a member for several years on a few of those